Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Fargo Fukes posted:

I love my dead gay forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lowtax posted:

It's pretty cool because people would constantly tell me SA was successful despite me, not because of me, and so I distanced myself from it and here we are. There's no sense of "community" anymore, there's no sense of pride anymore, and it makes me kinda sad because in the first few years of its creation, people would make friends, show effort, and actually be proud the content on these forums they created was the best out there. Now effort is viewed as a bad thing, saying anything positive about the forums is a bad thing, being associated with other goons is a bad thing, etc etc.

I dunno, maybe its because this site is approaching its 17th anniversary and communities aren't designed or able to last that long on the internet, and the "newness / difference" feeling has faded away long ago, but drastic changes are going to be made around here to try to bring some sense of this all back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU5LMG3WFBw

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

anti-sjws are worse than sjws

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Jack Trades posted:

LMAO, what a robocopper you are.

good one chief. you must love the front page of reddit then.

• Locked thread