Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
many mood disorders , lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
SA died around the time we tried to burn down Reddit. It was funny and good that they closed down the pedo boards, but a lot of goons took it way too far (surprise) and disappeared up their own sjw assholes.

I like gbs more now, where it's about 30-50 regular posters having fun and hanging out, even though it's kinda cliquey. If you like old style gbs you can just go read, well, Reddit.

Thems my thoughts, thanks for letting me share.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

ahrehrejhejajaj posted:

maybe ur from southern ontario cuz only idiots from that frozen shithole could enjoy the mental masturbation of this place and they seem to be a large demographic here

i think it goes with cabin fever from the long winters and fart huffing

personally i prefer paint
True but you post here too

edit: not anymore

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

The Dennis System posted:

I don't understand any of this. Least of all this strange slang use of "robocop".

Slang lol try typing the letters "s j w" without spaces

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Flagellum posted:

Lol as if reddit is free from sjws

How is sjw word filtered but sjws isn't? And what about the S1Ws from public enemy? SWV??

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Sid Vicious posted:

reddit stinks!

Reddit's so jive, and it's filled with L7s!

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

phasmid posted:

It always looked like a poor man's Terminator.

I am about to lose my balls

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

empty sea posted:

At least we'll always have Slenderman. Some little girl stabbed another little girl to appease this dead, gay forums spooky god. Think about that, Reddit.

This incredibly dumb and annoying 19 year old I dated a year or two ago brought up Slenderman for some reason, probably when the murders happened. I was like "I actually post on the website that created Slenderman :smug:" and she said, "you post on creepypasta too?? :downs:

I don't even know what creepy pasta is so I just didn't say anything...

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
That reminds me, I was also in the sex tape that resulted in efukt shutting down a few years ago. The girl I made it with posted a lot on their forums, and shared the video with the owner who then got busted by his wife. Someone wrote a little blurb in encyclopedia dramatica about her, but no one ever knew the guy in it was me, and efukt got sold to new ownership or something. She shared it without my consent so she's a dick, but we're still good friends. She still has the old owners phone number, the little home-wrecker.

Times the internet got Too Real.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Fat Shat Sings posted:

I don't remember the start (2008?) but doobie's doghouse was the death of social justice GBS, toward the end of 2013 because idiot goons were giving up Christmas to uplift rural Alabama with a hot dog shop

It went way off the rails when we tried to take down Reddit, and since we were doing it from a social justice angle (getting the southern poverty law center involved) some goons heads dissapeared completely up their own butthole. And after we "won," there weren't really anymore big targets so people just started sniping at each other in the most blatantly obnoxious "holier-than-thou" way I've ever seen. Those people had to go, because it just became ridiculous and humor can't survive in that environment.

That's the way I remember it, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Applewhite posted:

Spoiler Alert: game of thrones is for children.

You ruined it!!

• Locked thread