Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
She isn't trying to make disability sexy, because about 10 seconds of google searching will show that there is no shortage of guys looking to gently caress women of any description. The problem is that those guys all look like goons and are probably serial killers or deeply troubled in some other way. What she is trying to do is make intelligent, good looking, wealthy men think disability is sexy on a scale larger than statistically insignificant. Which is a much harder sell. I'm pretty sure no one in the down with classic beauty standards crew gives two shits if the anime marxist stacking shelves at 2am in wall mart finds a 5'3 300lb hambeast who can't walk attractive because of good marketing. They are shooting for Leonardo Dicaprio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Harrower does have a harsh point in there, yeah.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Hatebag posted:

I'm gonna build her a sexy exoskeleton. A sexoskeleton.

This made me laugh more than it should've.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

The Kingfish posted:

Can you imagine how gross it would be to have sex with someone like that?

You mean sex with anybody isn't already gross? I'll stick to my 2D girlfriend/boyfriend harem, thank you.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Harrower posted:

She isn't trying to make disability sexy, because about 10 seconds of google searching will show that there is no shortage of guys looking to gently caress women of any description. The problem is that those guys all look like goons and are probably serial killers or deeply troubled in some other way. What she is trying to do is make intelligent, good looking, wealthy men think disability is sexy on a scale larger than statistically insignificant. Which is a much harder sell. I'm pretty sure no one in the down with classic beauty standards crew gives two shits if the anime marxist stacking shelves at 2am in wall mart finds a 5'3 300lb hambeast who can't walk attractive because of good marketing. They are shooting for Leonardo Dicaprio.

Have you seen the HAES movement?
Their propaganda always depicts a fat chick with a buff af guy.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

It's pretty funny actually. The issue isn't that fat or disabled (or poly, or trans...) people can't find anyone willing to gently caress them, they want attractive, successful guys to want a relationship with them.

If you peek over at the Nice Guy thread, it's the same thing. Nice Guys want 10/10 smoking hot women to gently caress them at the drop of a hat. They don't want to work or settle.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Frosted Flake posted:

It's pretty funny actually. The issue isn't that fat or disabled (or poly, or trans...) people can't find anyone willing to gently caress them, they want attractive, successful guys to want a relationship with them.

If you peek over at the Nice Guy thread, it's the same thing. Nice Guys want 10/10 smoking hot women to gently caress them at the drop of a hat. They don't want to work or settle.

Exactly.
Either stick to wanting a relationship with someone in your own league, better yourself, or stick to being a single alcoholic for the rest of your life.
I'm sticking with the third option.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Harrower posted:

We could probably solve all other body positivity movements at once with a single "make gross nerds sexy" campaign. That way all the people that are only attractive to gross nerds would be happy with it and no one could complain anymore.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Moon Atari posted:

We could probably solve all other body positivity movements at once with a single "make gross nerds sexy" campaign. That way all the people that are only attractive to gross nerds would be happy with it and no one could complain anymore.

I'm okay with this.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Twinkie Czar posted:

Why ruin these gams? I'm more interested in the cup holder hidden between them :dance:

(I would gently caress her if she would just give a straight answer to "can you have sex?")

The wheelchair is way too industrial looking to be sexy. Get some low profile rims on that bitch, maybe a paint job, and I'm sure her luck would improve

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
What did the chili recipe have to do with the wheelchair lady at all?

Or was this some advanced thread splitting technique that's above my level?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A Strange Aeon posted:

What did the chili recipe have to do with the wheelchair lady at all?

Or was this some advanced thread splitting technique that's above my level?

that broken rear end chili is a metaphor for her broken body

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
This thread makes me wish that Karma was a real thing.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Well I mean I would because she's pretty but I'm already kinda knee deep in poon thanks to my superwodel wife you see. I mean she's not actually a supermodel of course because she loves her job as an admin assistant but she totes could be. So Imma have to pass but I'm happy to jack off to her after my wife goes to sleep.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

The wheelchair is way too industrial looking to be sexy. Get some low profile rims on that bitch, maybe a paint job, and I'm sure her luck would improve

fuckin potleaf hologram wheelchair rims sexy af

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
and yeah disabled pussy is good and cool and not just in a Spencer's gifts kinda way it's more like a flight to the moon imo

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
When doing it doggy style, sometimes butt smell can be a little intense if there hasn't been a recent shower. But a butt that sits in a chair forever probably has a pretty intense flora. I can't imagine

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

interwhat posted:

When doing it doggy style, sometimes butt smell can be a little intense if there hasn't been a recent shower. But a butt that sits in a chair forever probably has a pretty intense flora. I can't imagine

could she even do doggystyle without stacking a bunch of pillows underneath her to hold her up? I feel like her diatribe against sexual questions just raises even more

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
She looks all of 80 pounds, and I'm betting her legs don't move to a standing position anymore so I mean it should be pretty workable.

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.
Sorry, fellas. You're all too late; someone's already hosed her.

God.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Gatekeeper posted:

and yeah disabled pussy is good and cool and not just in a Spencer's gifts kinda way it's more like a flight to the moon imo

Really? Cause it seems like it would be pretty bad actually.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

The Kingfish posted:

Really? Cause it seems like it would be pretty bad actually.

It sounds totally wrong but I promise you, stuff can be pretty bad while also being really good/sweet, disabled pooter is like the movie timecop or those necco wafer candy things or best westerns

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

interwhat posted:

Does she even bathe herself? If you have plans for sexy time you cold tip her caretaker to clean things up real good and even leave behind some lube and she wouldn't even know what was coming.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

The Twinkie Czar posted:

Does she even bathe herself? If you have plans for sexy time you cold tip her caretaker to clean things up real good and even leave behind some lube and she wouldn't even know what was coming.

Lmfao slippin' the home aid a Benji and a lil KY bottle

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
so right now i am imagining some kinda of electric hoist and sex swing combination....wait like a decade ago some posted a japanese video of an automated sex chair for elderly people....

found a korean version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RSfYBnfIA0

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Gatekeeper posted:

Lmfao slippin' the home aid a Benji and a lil KY bottle

lol

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
So... Can she feel her hoohaw or not? I'm not sure I understand why someone who can't even feel it would want to have sex.

She talks about how sexy eyelashes on cheeks feel, so I get the impression that the answer is "no". She wants a "relationship" where she doesn't actually have sex, but men who want an actual sexual relationship and overlook her for someone who can fulfill that need are somehow bigoted.

I find it particularly odd that the guys who actually try to find out if something like that is possible with her early on in the relationship are also somehow bigoted.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
As a fellow cripple,(different syndroms(no abdominal muscles, 2 kidney transplants etc) and poo poo, and i can walk for short distances) it is sorta hard to find real relationships much less even sex. so yeah i agree with her with that, the thing is you basicaly have to be open minded and you can meet some wonderfull people like my GF. she has brought out the best in me and now i actually like exploring nature with her and looking for herps/various other animals. personality matters etc.

ScratchAndSniff posted:

So... Can she feel her hoohaw or not? I'm not sure I understand why someone who can't even feel it would want to have sex.

She talks about how sexy eyelashes on cheeks feel, so I get the impression that the answer is "no". She wants a "relationship" where she doesn't actually have sex, but men who want an actual sexual relationship and overlook her for someone who can fulfill that need are somehow bigoted.

I find it particularly odd that the guys who actually try to find out if something like that is possible with her early on in the relationship are also somehow bigoted.

well i have had the same issues, though mine have better side effects. but i dont blame people for not wanting to date cripples if they are at least nice about it. but that doesnt make them a bigot really.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if you're looking for herpes just text me

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Blue Train posted:

if you're looking for herpes just text me

lol. i mean reptiles. she is giant reptile/amphibian person. has like 18.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol. i mean reptiles. she is giant reptile/amphibian person. has like 18.

he gotcha pretty good though. I snickered internally because i knew it was a play on words!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm in a smallish city and there's a noticeable number of fairly attractive girls in wheelchairs.
It seems they aren't only for drooling retards and depressing broken people anymore.

e: except this one woman who looks like a cloning mistake in a scifi movie.
She goes around awkwardly lying on an electric elevated table with a plexiglas enclosure, looks like pain personified.

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Aug 28, 2016

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

unpacked robinhood posted:

She goes around awkwardly lying on an electric elevated table with a plexiglas enclosure, looks like pain personified.

holy poo poo, seriously?!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

unpacked robinhood posted:

spittin in gods face, I like it

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Sex with her would probably be great.

I don't know if I could orgasm from a 'fluttering eyelash on the cheek', but if I can work stuff out on my own I'm sure I could work stuff out with someone like her.

She sounds like she would be great at communication and that's what makes sex good.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

she'd actually be bad at sex because her ginny's broke

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

yes if she can't move her legs or hips that would be extremely boring sex

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Wendigee posted:

he gotcha pretty good though. I snickered internally because i knew it was a play on words!

i know it was a joke. but not everyone knows what herps are.

William Stoner posted:

Sex with her would probably be great.

I don't know if I could orgasm from a 'fluttering eyelash on the cheek', but if I can work stuff out on my own I'm sure I could work stuff out with someone like her.

She sounds like she would be great at communication and that's what makes sex good.

maybe. if she had a great personality/etc, i could put up with the weird sex.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if a lady demands that people find her attractive, she does not have a great personality. calling it tolerable would be a stretch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Kingfish posted:

holy poo poo, seriously?!

Yeah she's lying on her back but her neck and torso are twisted in a weird way so she can see where she's doing. She somehow manages to use the controller but I don't remember how.

• Locked thread