Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

What's the deal with 2k marketing saying they've got the complete Dream Team for the first time ever? They literally had it 4 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

the_american_dream posted:

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THIS IS

You've posted this like 4 times and no one has answered can you explain what you're talking about and I'll try and find out my pal

I'm pretty sure he means that you can pause in online, leading to people dragging rear end and generally being obnoxious

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

So I guess that patch didn't fix the MyCareer crashing issue

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

I wonder if they'll ever fix the input lag online. I don't know how you dudes put up with it, it's unplayably bad for me. Well, it's playable, but it's like playing a much worse, shittier game on my phone or something

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

I'd find alley oops easier if I could ever get my big men to roll to the basket and not just stop at the free throw or backpedal out beyond the three point line when the lane opens up

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

the_american_dream posted:

Yea i fuckin hate that request and just started ignoring it

In other news Lebron is garbage in this game and is almost completely unusable in MyTeam

Noticed this. Just got him and was pretty excited and he's complete trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

It's also an incredibly broken game, bringing money and actual stakes into the equation seems like a recipe for a complete shitshow

• Locked thread