Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrnoun
Jul 24, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

Well, I play MyTeam, but I'm pretty biased :v:

We've got some pretty awesome stuff in this years game, I think you'll agree once everything has been announced

I don't really care about any new features, I just want to be able to play the game without wanting to strangle myself with my own small intestine. It feels fine between the cut scenes. I probably wouldn't even mind the weird practice concept or the aggravating attribute caps nearly as much if I could just play without having to feel like I'm wasting my time watching the same shot of my guy walking in and out the door every time.

But the worst is the in-game cut scenes with your coach during timeouts, because sometimes you can skip them and sometimes you can't, and there's no way to tell which is which. It's like one of those Skinner Boxes where sometimes the button gives a food pellet and sometimes it gives an electric shock. And the fact that your coach only seems to have maybe a dozen canned responses, none of which are useful or relevant, only makes it worse.

The absolute capper, though:

"Remember, you're my Jordan, you're my Pippin!"

For the love of God, please proofread the subtitles this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread