Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RockNRoll Jesus
Jan 3, 2008

FIND YOUR GOD FUCKING FLASH DRIVE
God drat it. Every year, every single year when I buy this game I tell myself that I'm gonna play it for years, actually have a career without simming a poo poo ton of stuff. But no, Fall comes around and I'm swooned by the hype and I just buy it again.

I've been playing 2k16 often lately so I shouldn't gently caress up the prelude too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RockNRoll Jesus
Jan 3, 2008

Finished the prelude, now I can't go back to 2k16 solely because of the new basketball physics. Steals actually make sense. It's fun to take a swipe at some guy driving near you and watch everyone fall over themselves going for the ensuing loose ball.

Oh well, I gotta work all week anyway. Take my 60bux again 2K but I swear to God I'm gonna finish a MyCareer this time.

RockNRoll Jesus
Jan 3, 2008

It's in MyCareer too right?

I can't wait till this weekend. I'm gonna get off work on Friday and just fuckin ball it.

I tried that face scan poo poo for the Prelude and uh...I literally jumped when I saw how hideous it looked. It looked like loving Gollum. Wish I saved a screen shot but I was all about getting that face the gently caress off of my screen.

RockNRoll Jesus
Jan 3, 2008

tanglewood1420 posted:

Yeah the face scanning accuracy is pretty good isn't it?

Kind of funny, maybe my habit of running away from mirrors is somehow connected.

You know, FIFA 12 or some poo poo accomplished 'real face in the game' tech simply by taking three photos. I did it once and it worked.

RockNRoll Jesus
Jan 3, 2008

Spacebump posted:

I saw a tweet that Nash is getting added to classic teams. Might be picking this up sooner than later now. What plays the most different compared to 16?

Steals. You can now actually steal the ball without either fouling or going rigid while the other player picks it back up. That has a lot to do with the revamped ball physics. It's a lot of fun watching someone you are not guarding trying to drive past you, and just sticking your arm in there to see what happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RockNRoll Jesus
Jan 3, 2008

The AI in this game is loving stupid.

• Locked thread