Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yea id be down to join a goon mypark team. I play a defensive center though so i may not be compatible :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Anticipating a Moments challenge (Cousins) and getting a player on the cheap, then flipping them for triple after completing said challenge owns like a motherfucker

Hopefully I can do the same with Isaiah Thomas

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
IM pretty sure the Moments challenge for 36 rebounds is not possible. The historic knicks play way too slow and pass up every open shot until the clock is under 5 seconds

edit: ha just found a way to cheese it nvm

the_american_dream fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Dec 25, 2016

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Pretty sure i got that without trying myself

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
If any of you are doing card collecting for myteam via my weird love of Connie Hawkins from nba street vol2 I discovered the Suns are by far the easiest collection to complete. Got every card at 600 mt and under

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Grizz and I'll probably check them out next. Kind of have my eye on that Orlando Hill though :buddy:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yea you just have to smartly play the auction both buying and selling and of course completing challenges and playing games to earn mt. I havent spent any real money at all and am running an all diamond/amethyst team

Patience is key on the auction when it comes to the moments challenge players. Even if you overpay you still come out on top flipping the player once the challenge is completed.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Seltzer posted:

I want to try proam mypark etc. and I'm really annoyed that they've basically made mycareer necessary to play those modes. Also I just saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WsGrHzReo4

start at 27 seconds.

I will never get tired of watching this and wondering how he reads and speaks like a deaf person

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

The Glumslinger posted:

If you think thats bad, you should see the ones we had to cut

oh haha wow I assumed this was all done in one quick take in between practices are something

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
2k12 is the one you want and probably my favourite ever

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I think i need a few years of Live being good before i actually buy

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I didnt play myteam until last year and now thats my favorite mode. Gonna enjoy the online more before cheese is learned

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

eleven extra elephants posted:

Just wanted to make sure you had my number

Fuuuck that was annoying. Which answer are you even supposed to reply with

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I used to try and do practices to see if anyone special shows up. Only got the interview guy

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I just mainly like collecting and doing the ai challenges in myteam. Occasionally going online when im up to being frustrated

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I wish 2k could incorporate Big3 after watching a few games today

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yea story mode looks fun as gently caress and doesn't affect the actual game any

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
That's totally realistic my gm is extremely charismatic and persuasive ok

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yes tae thats all fixed. All of the things you hate every year.

Who are you even asking lol

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Well drat they've earned a redboxin at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I wish they'd include Big3

• Locked thread