Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBR
Apr 9, 2009
The release date is tuesday, 20.9. Pre orders are delivered for today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBR
Apr 9, 2009
Yesterday i noticed some weird things in MyCareer. I'm playing as a 6'6 SF/SG in PHO, we played against NO.

- For some reason i'm guarding AD. All the time. kept him 12/30 shooting, but did not particularly like getting shat on for "allowing offensive rebounds"
- The help defense is a nice concept, but hey PG smaller than me: gently caress off back to the perimeter where the guy you are leaving alone to "help me" is raining threes and killing us.
- Tried to get cute with steals too many times, i fouled out 1:44 to go, we were down by 4 or 6. Apparently the best coaching move when your #1 goes out is to throw the #2 (Justice) to the bench too! In fact, i think the coach took out the whole lineup?

I also like the tweets after the game telling how [#1 ovr player] of the opponent was just too much for you, especially when my D kept his shooting% poo poo and you went 32pts on 12/18 shooting (8/10 3pt) 8ass, 9reb etc.

• Locked thread