Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I like MyCareer a lot more than last year, but I'm disappointed (and unsurprised) at the "your stats are way below what they should be given the narrative of your character, unless of course you pay us a bunch of money for VC" bit yet again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I just want to echo the sentiment of "just let me make the best basketball player ever in MyPlayer if I want." Just have there be an option where we can enable/disable him for online play, and if we choose disable, the archetypes BS is removed entirely. I just want to spend ten seasons making a dude with all 99s regardless of position, don't hold me down 2K. :mad:

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I almost preordered 2K18 a little while ago until I remembered that EA is giving Live 18 another go. I'll wait until they come out and see which one shakes out to be better.

• Locked thread