Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Whoa it's a 2k thread

Anyone else totally abandon online play this year? I was trying to do some walk on pro am but it is almost always some giant pulling down 25 boards and shooting 100%, or a guy on my team who has broken their pass button and can only shoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

You could always get a vita...

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Online play is terrible anyways

If it's not the trademark laggy servers it's the casual crowd who plays this game like it's NBA jam (to great success)

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Tae posted:

I wonder what the turnaround is for programming in the new NBA rules

Well if they don't do some work on the CPU timeout logic both teams will be down to one timeout at the start of the 4th

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Dexo posted:

NBA Live 18 looks like it might be legit good

Is it that time of year already? The demo will be out soon to disprove that

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

Well, I play MyTeam, but I'm pretty biased :v:

We've got some pretty awesome stuff in this years game, I think you'll agree once everything has been announced

For the love of God I hope they made changes to the on the fly menus, they are so so so bad this year

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Tae posted:

Tricks i learned

Never do yellow, only red texts

When the coach talks in practice, skip the practice. You get the bonus regardless like bbiq. Get quick gold doing free throws and the vertical jump.

You upgrade stamina and hustle by doing 5 different exercises in the side room too

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

https://streamable.com/00lgt

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

NBA jam has always been hot trash

It's all the most exciting parts of basketball made boring

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

zelah posted:

The responses y'all's posts get on twitter/IG seem like a special kind of stupid.

Take a look at the most popular YouTubers and streamers and you'll understand why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Dexo posted:

I'll probably make a new thread for both NBA Live and 2k this week as the Live Demo's coming out. unless someone else wants to do it.

Nah you got it

• Locked thread