Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Away all Goats posted:

Do replays/highlights work now? Little peeved that never got fixed for 2k16

They finally do for me after not working for 2k15 and 2k16.

The game loads so much faster on my HDD too. Can't be bothered to put it on my SSD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

You need like 1000 assists, it's no ankle breaker though

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Play blacktop, I think that's the mode everyone plays. MyTeam is extremely online oriented, there's barely anything to the single player aspect

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

You can end up getting good cards from blacktop, which you then sell.

E: play through domination and historic domination but be ready to rage

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

The one that gets you Shane battier is nice too, I forget which team that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

For obvious reasons (I like having a job), I cant comment on stuff related to 2K18 other than I'm insanely excited about it

No clue when the marketing cycle will really kick off :iiam:

Tell them to add in the Melo Jr AI nuggets thanks in advance!!!

Also make the play together with friends mode not bad it's the best mode :smith:

• Locked thread