Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emery
Feb 8, 2012
Here's something fun I just noticed, I made a My League to grind up some VC and I chose the Warriors playbook, and now every team I play is also using it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emery
Feb 8, 2012
So what's the deal with Justice? I'm on the Sixers and he's shooting 78% from 3 on the season.

Emery
Feb 8, 2012

Gordong Dongbay posted:

He is there, game mechanic wise, so you can use the "Orange Juice" feature of the game. You might not have noticed or even read about it in game, for some reason 2k did a fantastic job of making sure you have absolutely no clue what it was or that it even existed.

Yeah for whatever reason it just started happening with no explanation, I feel like I missed a few cutscenes with Justice somewhere along the line. I thought he was just there to hit a crazy amount of threes for no reason since starting a new character in MyCareer as a 50 something overall is horrendous and they wanted you to have some way to feel like you were adding to the game at that point. I mean seriously, dude knocks down a little more than 3/4ths of his shots, it's nuts. He's leading the league in FG% and 3pt% coming off the bench right now.

• Locked thread