Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

tanglewood1420 posted:

Leading by 12 against the Raptors and I have 12/4/4 plus 4 blocks and 2 steals in 20 minutes. Get sat for the whole fourth quarter and we lose by 2.

I forgot how much bullshit my career throws at you sometimes.

And looking at the box score we had Tolliver and Kosta Koufous both play more minutes than Boogie, who played only 22 minutes (12 min quarters) had no injury and was dominating. Lovely.

There's something soul crushing about working your rear end off to reduce that 20 point deficit down to 5 points. Being subbed off the whole 4th quarter and seeing the final score be like 120-102.

PUT ME IN COACH IM TIRED OF WATCHING MY TEAMMATES DIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

jabro posted:

Are the Jordan VII Hares in this year's game?

Yeah they look nice too.

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Jump shot releases that I have used and liked: 25 and 27, I would use these for 1-3. Release 116 is super wet for bigger guys, I use it on my athletic finisher and he can wide open 3s and my stats are in the 40s for the 3.

edit: 1-3 meaning Positions 1-3 you get it

Good Work You Get An HIV fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Oct 5, 2016

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Blimpkin posted:

27 I think is a very JR Smith-type release. So naturally my shot creator PG has it. When you get a green release you feel amazing and it looks great.

The arc i noticed on it is quite high which I like for when people reach you late

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Anyone know if the new patch affected MyPark Gameplay? I felt like they got the balance to be pretty good in the last patch.

I just don't want to hop on to find that my SharpShooter is useless. Take away his speed and handles, sure. BUT LET HIM RAIN PAIN LIKE I BUILT HIM TOO

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Looking for like-minded players who play a Team Game first rather ran hero ball in MyPark.

I run a Athletic Finisher PF 6"10, who can rebound and defend centers, then explode for sick dunks or high/low post play also can pass.

I also run a Sharp Shooter PG 6"3, good shooter passer and dribbler. (Sometimes can slash like a slasher) I prefer to catch and shoot so I like passing the ball and getting it back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

I play on PS4. Defensive Centers are so underrated in MyPark, they can shut down the offense of the other team completely

• Locked thread