Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

does anyone else have issues with the coach ai not actually subbing people at all in mygm? i tried it on 6 minunte quarters and it seemed like it was using my rotations by minute and not scaled down. i went to 12 minute quarters and it still didnt really ever sub anyone. yes i checked like 20 times to make sure ai rotations were on, as are timeouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Mandrel posted:

I'd find alley oops easier if I could ever get my big men to roll to the basket and not just stop at the free throw or backpedal out beyond the three point line when the lane opens up

yeah they just get stopped by some midget and then start and stop 4-5 times before finally getting kinda close to the basket and then they are covered

• Locked thread