Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I just want to know if they fixed replays/highlights for the PC version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

hopterque posted:

Rebounding wasn't useless last year and it doesn't feel like it this year either. Last year you'd get a lot of rebounds ripped away from you by players with a good rating if you were in there trying to grab contested ones.

Which was easily remedied by boxing them out like your supposed to

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Tae posted:

Mileage may vary because PC games, but it runs a little worse than 2k16 (probably because it hasn't gone through 4-5 optimization patches yet). You MUST run with V-sync on or else the game runs like absolute dogshit.

Do replays/highlights work now? Little peeved that never got fixed for 2k16

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Anyone know if stats are still capped by height like they were in 2k16?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

AggressivelyStupid posted:

They finally do for me after not working for 2k15 and 2k16.

The game loads so much faster on my HDD too. Can't be bothered to put it on my SSD.

Thank you, this is honestly the first straight answer I've gotten about this question across multiple sites. I guess I can find out if they work or not for me within the 2 hr steam refund limit if anything

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I cannot belive that it's 2016 and developers are still putting unskippable cutscenes in their games. loving christ

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

So apparently if you play the Knicks the MSG crowd will chant 'Let's go Knick-ers'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsIZ7_s89_E&t=23s
lmao

Away all Goats fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Sep 24, 2016

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

HiredGun posted:

Has anyone bought this for PC? What are your impressions? Any issues? Also what control scheme are you using, ie wireless 360 game pad all good?

On the technical side, everything has been fine. In earlier sessions loading would get 'stuck' but not really stuck, I had to click the mouse and it would finish loading which was really weird. Haven't come across it since.

I play using a 360 controller with a wireless receiver.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

For such a great game, it sure wastes a lot of my time by making me watch these goddamn cutscenes and my character slowly walking to and through doors and hallways

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Tae posted:

Why do players keep shooting stepback 3s when wide open instead just shooting still

Cause the 360 noscope takes too long

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I think it means the Warriors have a first rounder from another team. Not sure since I don't think I've ever taken those deals. (unprotected or bust)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

got some chores tonight posted:

it takes like five minutes to get through 1/3 of a day where you are doing nothing when your character has to spend time entering a pointless room, putting a bag down, picking up the bag, leaving the room, loading the gym, waiting for justice to ask you to do whatever, running to the minigame that takes 10s, waiting for the minigame to start, doing the minigame, watching a bar load up, leave the gym

God this poo poo is the bane of my(career) existence. It was even worse at launch because the cutscenes were unskippable. I have never, and will never care about my goddamn character's fictional family or his friends. Justice was a step in the right direction since can be an actual a member of the team at least.

• Locked thread