Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BCRock
Dec 13, 2005
I'm huge in Japan

Tae posted:

By decent, did they change anything about the card game or is it just tap-tastic as usual?

They added the ability to watch ads to get more draft pick cards. Otherwise it's the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BCRock
Dec 13, 2005
I'm huge in Japan
Which console?

I've finally got my SS PG's stats and badges to a point where I can do some damage in the park so I might start playing more of that. On Xbox.

BCRock
Dec 13, 2005
I'm huge in Japan

Tae posted:

Finally completed my first mycareer year. Was a weird one, played the Thunder somehow in the finals and was kinda sad how bad westbrook is in-game.

Stephen Curry is on the Mavericks???

When did they replace Webber with Doris Burke?

Seth Curry (Steph's brother) is on the Mavs. He's not quite as good as his brother.

The announcer crew rotates, I guess depending on how big the game is. You get Burke, Webber, or one of the Barry brothers as the color guy.

I ended up getting drafted by the Nuggets, which makes having my buddy Denver on the team even more interesting.

BCRock
Dec 13, 2005
I'm huge in Japan
Oh, heh. That's amusing.

• Locked thread