Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Gospel Coalition is at it again with another list to hit you right in the feels!

https://blogs.thegospelcoalition.org/evangelical-history/2016/08/25/you-might-be-an-evangelical-who-grew-up-in-the-1980-and-90s-if/

Fellow evangelical brothers and sisters just take a listen to these songs and tell me they don't bring back some memories?!

Praise be to Jesus - god bless you all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Carmant posted:

Do you really expect me to reply to your copy-paste response? You're an intellectually lazy person, and you've yet to refute a single thing I've written, in your own words. By the way, a conspiracy theorist is someone who makes extraordinary claims without proof - such as alien abduction, flat Earth, etc. - but I've done nothing of the sort. I have asserted, with proof, that Jews created communism (this is an indisputable fact, and I can provide more proof than YouTube videos), that they are behind usury (in particular, the American "Federal" Reserve and fractional-reserve banking), and have been expelled from every single nation they've ever been parasites in.

I know, right?! :haw:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

cmndstab posted:

I was an evangelical in the 90s but remember none of these songs. However this is not a logical contradiction because it's only a one-way propositionally causal relationship.

Indeed!

• Locked thread