Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Oberleutnant posted:

is the smell of warm bread worth buying a breadmaker for?

im not getting up at 4am or doing literally any preparation at all in order to make bread by hand, i aint got loving time for that poo poo

but for ages i've been thinking of buying a breadmaker go i can just toss some ingredients in there at 10pm in 30 seconds and at 6:30 when I get up the house will smell of amazing fresh bread

but it's a bit of a jump to spend £100 on a house smell

if you're lazy as poo poo and don't mind being somewhat limited in what bread you can make they're really good. you just absolutely have ot remember to put the bread on before you go to sleep or you're hosed. they have like a 12-13 down to 4 hour frame in which to make bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Oberleutnant posted:

everything i hear about finland, noted swamp country, just sounds worse and worse and worse

namaste

its dark, full of strange looking people who spend all time getting drunk and loving. sounds good to me

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

generative grammer posted:

my grandma's bread is extremely sour and extremely salted and i'm trying to achieve the same wth my own bread

lots of salt fucks iwth the yeast i think so you might need more or something

• Locked thread