Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Sourdough is delicious, I also used to love these things when I was a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Can we talk about other breads in this thread or do I need to make a new thread?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Have you guys had anadama bread? It's my favorite bread ever, although I haven't had any in a long time. I first had it at the City Tavern in Philadelphia and after that would make it from time to time, I really need to make some soon.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm afraid I can't do any better than the wikipedia article, I was a kid when I first had it and would make it with my mother, it's slightly sweet and just drat delicious

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anadama_bread

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

what happened posted:

sourdough is a good kind of bread in my opinion

If you like it so much why don't you start a thread about it?? jfc

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Looks tasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

large hands posted:

here's my sourdough i made from that recipe a while ago.

think my starter might be dead now, forgot about it in the fridge a couple weeks ago 😫

hubba hubba

• Locked thread