Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

AEMINAL posted:

I keep my starter in a closet above my fridge, there's a bunch of extra spill heat from the compressor there so it super thrives.

Also a good place to put your dough for rising if you want a less sour bread, fast rise = less of the sour lactic bacteria stuff. Feeding/mixing your starter daily also helps with this because the bacteria doesn't like oxygen.

Made some dough before going to bed last night, it's so easy with a kitchen scale! Takes like 5 minutes. Going to bake it later today :)

I love when people trick me too and make fun of my music as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread