Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

RoosterChief posted:

This is the best thread. Goldmine immediately.
no, do not goldmine, because then people cannot add more to the thread!

Wait, did someone manage to find the source of the frog plushie and manufacture it again, I remember there was an attempt made but it wound up at a dead end with a hosed-up weird prototype.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Captain Invictus posted:

Wait, did someone manage to find the source of the frog plushie and manufacture it again, I remember there was an attempt made but it wound up at a dead end with a hosed-up weird prototype.

Remember when people tried to infer the measurements from the model's published bra size or whatever? :frogout:

Senor P.
Mar 27, 2006
I MUST TELL YOU HOW PEOPLE CARE ABOUT STUFF I DONT AND BE A COMPLETE CUNT ABOUT IT

Captain Invictus posted:

No, I seem to remember them being able to find maybe..... a couple dozen or so more from some store...

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe

Captain Invictus posted:

I found it at a yard sale last year for the low, low price of $1. I did a double-take driving by it. I'm sure the old woman selling wondered why a grown-rear end man basically slammed on his brakes to buy one of her stuffed frogs.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Moai Ou posted:

I found it at a yard sale last year for the low, low price of $1. I did a double-take driving by it. I'm sure the old woman selling wondered why a grown-rear end man basically slammed on his brakes to buy one of her stuffed frogs.

Lmao, that owns

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

:golfclap:

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Go-Gurt For Dinner posted:

This is the best thread. Goldmine immediately.

no don't, someone still hasn't done a very famous black and white photo of a very famous person standing in front of a very famous national monument. you know the one

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Moai Ou posted:

good god man. you have the power to change something awful history, in your very hands. measure that mo.

I actually need one of those pillows, and you're goddamn right I would buy a frog one for its intended purpose(leaning back into with armrests).

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Does FYAD still think GBS is dead because holy gently caress son, my pulse is racing

potentiallycool
Nov 7, 2011

Homie
Fallen Rib

I don't get either of those... Me dumb.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

potentiallycool posted:

I don't get either of those... Me dumb.
:getin:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

small bart?

e: oh christ :smithcloud:

buglord fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Oct 2, 2016

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

What is this purple devilwood?

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Alan_Kurdi

Boiled Water posted:

No. Cheap pine and a lovely phone camera.

Soylent Yellow fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Oct 2, 2016

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Boiled Water posted:

Looks like the twin towers.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I would buy the poo poo out of that frog.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

I want to quote every image in this thread. These are excellent.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

This gag will never stop making me laugh.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

art

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Little help?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Little help?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Huh. Never seen that before. Any backstory, or is it just a really funny picture?

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wow

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Amazing

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I think my brain is too literal. I don't get about 70% of these.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Oh yeah thanks, that's a goonmeet right?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Hahaha

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

Captain Invictus posted:

good god man. you have the power to change something awful history, in your very hands. measure that mo.

I actually need one of those pillows, and you're goddamn right I would buy a frog one for its intended purpose(leaning back into with armrests).

I have one too, but my sister has it at the moment. he should be making an appearance again soon

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

holy poo poo

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

ahahahahahaha

my dad posted:

Huh. Never seen that before. Any backstory, or is it just a really funny picture?

afaik there is no story to it besides the most powerful photographic capture of 'friendzone'

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

KakerMix posted:

ahahahahahaha

afaik there is no story to it besides the most powerful photographic capture of 'friend aquiantancezone'

• Locked thread