Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
I was about to be all:

"Ho ho ho, facial expression is spot on, but those knees need to be much higher. Better luck next time, sub-par goon!"

Then I saw it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Zzulu posted:

you guys have a lot of childrens toys

Beats having a lot of childrens humor. :smuggo:

a hmmm.

a hmhmhm hmmmmm.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

pixaal posted:

This needs more love.

I have no idea what it is :(

Crap, just got it.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

CelticPredator posted:

what about Alien and Predator figures?

horror scifi is the best genre because it doesn't get deep until you really really think about it.

Like how Alien is about prison rape.

Or how The Thing is about high school cliques.

Or how Event Horizon is about nerds trying to brainwash us with their science talk.

Or how Star Trek: First Contact is about interracial homo-eroticism.

So having Alien toys and stuff is okay with me.

My first reaction is: "This guy definitely has parents that are in-tune with cool poo poo and so they buyed them the toys that are the coolest."

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Goatman Sacks posted:

Why do you have a pillow of Nick Cage as Napoleon?

Got lucky in Secret Santa.

• Locked thread