Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Also coconut oil is responsible for a poo poo-ton of deforestation and other garbage. Voted 2

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Five'd, legitimate.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Also, instead of timg'ing the image, use imgur's "h" or "l" options to direct post the "huge" image, which is often a lot smaller than the raw image. Won't crash awful.apk with memory overflows and poo poo like a full-sized timg will.

i.imgur.com/ABCD.jpg becomes i.imgur.com/ABCDh.jpg

"huge" (add "h" to end of url)

"large" ("l")

"tiny" ("t")

"small" ("s")

The "huge" option is only 197KB, but the full-sized image inside a timg bracket is the full 3.5MB.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Oct 18, 2016

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I'm assuming some isis video?

Post your sources!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Is that protester cop?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Tony Snark posted:

A Challenger disappears!

:trumppop:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Pro tier

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Hate to do it, but, idgi

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Doctor Malaver posted:

This one even passed the GIS test!

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Psycho Society posted:

Haha, everyone whining about sources should just do this. It's not not like someone telling you what a recreation is makes it funny anyway.

Doesn't work for any other image, I've tried. Google only got it because of the clock.

Without the source, they're just random images to most people. With the source, either in the post or as a memory, they're funny.

What about that is difficult to understand?

• Locked thread