Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

glowing-fish posted:

The Yalta Conference.

I guess I will try again tomorrow.

I had actually considered it as an option but discarded it, mostly because I thought the angle of the biscuits was important somehow. I also briefly toyed with it being a partial picture of Mount Rushmore, so I was not exactly being very accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Magres posted:

What's the original of this?

Unless I am mistaken, I'm pretty sure that one is tubgirl.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Goddamnit, I had the idea to do this one but hadn't been able to figure the props to use.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

That's what I assumed, at least. I'd been toying with the idea, too - it's one helluva iconic image.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

This one was brilliant - I got it immediately. The other one with the burned guy I didn't get, but I've only seen a few of those photos and don't think of them as really iconic.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'm not sure what this one is.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Ah, thanks - was not familiar with that one at all.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Hogge Wild posted:

buncha uncultured swines itt

Actually, I am so goddamned cultured that my not recognizing the photo speaks poorly of it. Must be big with plebes or something. :smug:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Keith Atherton posted:

I'm drawing a blank

My guess was that they were going for this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

:golfclap:

• Locked thread