Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HaveARottenDay
Aug 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HaveARottenDay
Aug 5, 2013

Blue Train posted:

I think its like a cpr dummy or some poo poo, where are the arms

the neck is wrong too

Long story short: moved into new place 2 months ago, person who used to live here was evicted for selling drugs and was incredibly weird. Landlord left some of his stuff here including a creepy mannequin that was standing in the corner of the garage and various colored lightbulbs that were used to light the house...

I'm not a fan of clowns, so roommates decided it would be really funny if I woke up with a clown mannequin outside my room with red light bulbs lighting the hallway at 5 AM. It appears to move around the house since no one throws it away and I found it in the basement last week as I did laundry.

HaveARottenDay
Aug 5, 2013

CelticPredator posted:

I used a tiny bit of PS sorry

Lmfao! The tail is pointing like the secretary's hand. Amazing

HaveARottenDay
Aug 5, 2013

Hahaha I can't believe this got buried, that is amazing

• Locked thread