Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Oh yeah thanks, that's a goonmeet right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I never noticed he had guitars before. This thread is educational!

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

2DCAT posted:

:five: this is a masterpiece

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Holy poo poo, that's perfect.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

I get it, even though the face isn't perfectly symmetrical.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

This whole post needs :nms: tags, except for people who don't know what it's referencing :barf:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Damnit, I got the Nixon one without needing the spoiler, but I don't get this one and I didn't get the "beautiful suicide" one :argh:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

That photo wasn't familiar to me, but despite me not being sure what all the orange things were, it did look like a ship, so that did work well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I like how at first glance it looks low effort, but then you check* and see that it's actually set to the right time**. :golfclap:

* Maybe "real" goons just know what time spiderclock was without having to search?

** Actually it seems like it's off by a minute to me :v:

• Locked thread