Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
These are all great, but don't goldmine this until I get a chance to print out a miniature flag of the state of Pennsylvania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Teikanmi posted:

who just has a random action figure sized podium hanging around

moths posted:

Friginator, apparently.

Krazyface posted:

Who said anything about action figures?

Polish Avenger posted:

Furthermore, what are the chances that you have a contemporary styled handgun toy that's roughly the right size for an action figure whose universe does not typically feature any kind of normal guns?

Pinch Me Im Meming posted:

Dude, the gun is clearly oversized and also Kuririn wouldn't use a glock.

You guys are confused about the podium and the toy gun, but no one has any questions about the fact that I spent money on a loving Krillin action figure? And for the record, the podium is from the Futurama President Nixon toy.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

This gag will never stop making me laugh.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Wait...we can convert them to black and white? If we could add effects, I could have done more with Krillin-Budd-Dwyer.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Just this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
That would be shopping it, wouldn't it?

• Locked thread