Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

First 5 I've voted in awhile. Good job, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Magres posted:

This one too (though I'm guessing it's :nms: and I'm going to regret asking)

It's the photo of girl in a black dress just before she was murdered that's in every photoshop thread.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Johnny Five Aces?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

She has such beautiful eyes (if it's what I think)

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Boiled Water posted:

What is this purple devilwood?

Looks like the twin towers.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ewiley posted:

Ah the new Thanksgiving craze, Tubfeces

FTFY

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Had a goon dox me and attempted to make me lose my job when I posted that pic in DPPH in '04 or so. It was around the same time everyone was lolling about Kate's(?) hoof for an idea of time frame.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Oct 5, 2016

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

VendaGoat posted:

Ever find out the motive?

Sorta. It was a combination of what they perceived as white-knighting and probably mental illness.

I posted the pic in a new thread with something about chugging corn and some goon somehow found a personal web page I had at the time that had pics of my (ex)wife and I, our motorcycles, etc. Typical early 2000s dumb website. They also figured out I'm a teacher.

So from there, they decided that the girl who I was referring to as my wife was actually an underage student and I was just calling her my "wife". They also thought she was the same person as the female in the pic and that I was Minion.

Of course with my luck, SA went down either for maintenance or ddos a few hours after I posted it for a few days and didn't know there was some "nice guy" trying to gently caress me over. Luckily, another goon tracked a personal email of mine down and alerted me that some dipshit started some big thread on a another site (SS or something similar that was a bunch of SJWs trying to police the Internet) that ended with them stating that they compiled an email with all these pics trying to tie me to the corn pic and they sent it to my superintendent.

Luckily, it actually was my 25yo wife on my website and I was around 185lbs at the time and look nothing like Minion. So the email the goon sent to my superintendent probably got deleted right away since I've known him since I was 13 it was neither my wife or I in the pics.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 6, 2016

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Viruswithshoes posted:

Been here nearly 10 years and never seen or heard anything about this. What's the backstory?

Same here. I've recognized everything here except this and the one with three colored lines. I know if I'd seen this pic before, I'd remember it. I think I like the look on the woman's face on the left the best.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Oh, I need one of those now that they hover and take overhead photos. That's badass!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

BrigadierSensible posted:

I like how in this thread you can judge people based on what dolls/action figures they have lying around.

Power ranger? Probably cool.

Star Wars? Nerd.

Star Trek? Pederast.

Video game characters? Stinky nerd.

Anime? Hahaha I judge you as a terrible person.

etc.

FTFY

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Can you vote on every page?

Sure! Go hog wild!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

First one I don't recognize. A famous biracial birth? Grab the belt junior and we'll pull you out!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

DrBouvenstein posted:

I feel dirty for making this:

My favorite so far.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Tara died the day she disappeared.

Forums user, Poppyseed Poundcake, has solved the mystery of an ongoing investigation. We, along with John Doel (Tara's stepfather) and the city of Belen, NM are lucky to have members like this on our dead, gay forums.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

thecluckmeme posted:

I dunno how accurate this is but I tried

The jar should be going into the butt if it's 1 man, 1 jar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Hi, I'm 12 and only listen to Taylor Swift and have never seen one of the most popular and most referenced album covers in pop culture.

FTFY

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Nov 6, 2016

• Locked thread