Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Little help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

KakerMix posted:

ahahahahahaha

afaik there is no story to it besides the most powerful photographic capture of 'friend aquiantancezone'

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Friginator posted:

Wait...we can convert them to black and white? If we could add effects, I could have done more with Krillin-Budd-Dwyer.

You shouldn't. Making it black and white is like having a DH in baseball. Sure it's neat, but it ain't in the spirit of the game.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dieting Hippo posted:

as you can see here this is clearly an imperial shuttle. the death star was an inside job.

It was an older code, but it checked out.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

meselfs posted:

Fine thread, this one is, I'll contribute for a change.

Wash your carpet! There's fungus growing in it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Leroy Dennui posted:

Keep the change, ya filthy animal.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:thurman:

Has anyone done the running naked napalmed Vietnamese girl yet? Maybe one of the Lego goons can crack it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I love this thread so much.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gotta say, I'm a little upset "Ground zero" want the first post after that.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Neither is Washington Crossing the Delaware, but I think they are still in the spirit of the thread and should be welcomed! I think they're more in keeping with the theme than changing things to black and white, which doesn't really add anything and makes it less funny I think.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Blanking on this one

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Source-posting for some, no source-posting for others, but tiny American flags for everyone!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If he goes fried chicken I hope he goes Harold's to flex his Chi-town roots.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The sad ones are the funniest ones!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

No matter how bad my day has been I know I can open this thread and get truly solid out loud laughs.

One thread to rule them all.

• Locked thread