Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Toys are fun.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Masterful

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

RoosterChief posted:

This is the best thread. Goldmine immediately.
no, do not goldmine, because then people cannot add more to the thread!

Wait, did someone manage to find the source of the frog plushie and manufacture it again, I remember there was an attempt made but it wound up at a dead end with a hosed-up weird prototype.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Moai Ou posted:

I found it at a yard sale last year for the low, low price of $1. I did a double-take driving by it. I'm sure the old woman selling wondered why a grown-rear end man basically slammed on his brakes to buy one of her stuffed frogs.
good god man. you have the power to change something awful history, in your very hands. measure that mo.

I actually need one of those pillows, and you're goddamn right I would buy a frog one for its intended purpose(leaning back into with armrests).

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

This might be my favorite one in the entire thread

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Classy. Refined. A masterpiece.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

social vegan posted:

check the other stickies in GBS
I genuinely wish I had not gone down that rabbit hole. A blood-piss-soaked/encrusted mattress and a real downer of a story is all that awaits those who go there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

social vegan posted:

who would've guessed with a thread title like that
Well yeah, it sounded like a "haha, boy this was a real big accident wasn't it! gotta chuck out this mattress now I guess!" and no, no, it's a hopeless, waiting-for-death man with bladder cancer

• Locked thread