Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what kind of child has an ignore list lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

How do GBS mods like their sandwiches?

Applewhite posted:

With the Krusts cut off!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dont have an ignore list u nancy

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Frankenstyle posted:

I used to think ignore was for candyasses. Then about a month ago I realized that if I just ignore everyone who post a tower of gifs, the collected works of Ayn Rand, or who quotes somebody who does, GBS becomes 98% more tolerable. I actually like several people I ignored, but gently caress if I take them off because that scrolling and trying to stop without blasting to the end of the page is more trouble than any thread is worth.

this is some roodypoo poo poo, jabroni

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

Can I ignore myself + my own posts so I don't have to read them? They are trash and I am trash and my opinions are trash and frankly, I'd rather not look at anything I write which is also why I never actually type out my posts but use voice recognition/transcription software by shouting my posts into a hole in the wall with a microfon and chromeobok behind it, while wearing noise cancelling head phones and listening to the mp3 of Kuenbuu getting in a fight with his dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Quote-Unquote posted:

I ignored Kitchener because of that one anon confessions thread ages ago where he posted incredibly stupid 2000 word essays in response to every single confession. First and only person I ignored ever.

i didnt ignore him but i share ur loathing. hes scum, total idiot

• Locked thread