Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Take a look at your ignore list.

Ok Now, choose someone on their to remove from your ignore list.

Lastly, Tell us who you removed, and can now see again!

pretty easy.

Bonuses include:
-telling us why you ignored that person in the first place!

-Telling us how many peeps are on your ignore list

-Not (I repeat, not) telling me mean things, like for instance, to suck some poo poo or whatnot, out of an rear end in a top hat etc et al.

oook..... GO!

Aw poo poo, I'll go first, I choose to remove

Drad Bert from my ignore list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

:crossarms:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Drad_Bert posted:

OH poo poo

This is What I've been missing!?! :wth:

Glad to have you back, mang

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Robo Reagan posted:

i dont have anyone on my ignore list because im not a stupid bitch

quite on the contrary, I believe you'll find it, my good man...

:smug:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

that's weird, the post count went up, but I don't see a new post.

Hmmm.... :iiam:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

i had nooner on my ignore list to see if it worked and i guess it kind of did but i took him off because its kind of a homosexual thing to bother to do. like if you do it youre a gai home, etc

Me thinks Dadth protest too much

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Lowtax is on my ignore list

nice :grin:

I think that's the forums equivalent of riding a motorcycle and smoking.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

well fuckin well look who it is . a big idiot moron shithead

pls don't sign your posts

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

suck my poo poo, dickhole

God drat dude, I'm gonna have to make a "Let's Add One Person to Our Ignore Lists" thread.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

you are one of those "trigger warning" people huh? like a really stupid piece of poo poo and pretty autistic and a loving waste of space?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=33761

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I keep clicking "Join Now" but nothing is happening. :(

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

CJacobs posted:

I don't have to, op! :) vvvv

God drat it, Drad_Bert, you were back for like... 5 minutes! Smdh

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

CJacobs posted:

He cant heolp but post the clown, it's his natural instinct

Like a moth to the flame

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

your ignore list got drad bert killed

Lol

Wait...

Awwww :(

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I llike baby back ribs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Imagine if instead of banning bert they made him unable to put images in his post. He would probably self destruct.

Lolol

• Locked thread