Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Does the 'Worlds of Power' novel of Mega Man 2 count? :haw:

https://www.amazon.com/Mega-Man-2-Worlds-Power/dp/0590437720

I've read this more times than I can count. I actually read it before I was good enough to finish the game, so the descriptions of later bosses just blew my mind. I used to think 'no way is that what ACTUALLY happens. A dragon? Really? Yeah, right', and then :eyepop:

I also had the Super Mario World one, which was a neat CYOA book with an inventory! Read that waaay before I ever ended up playing the game, so it was really like they were describing some sort of bizarro Mario game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread