Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

This is the best kitchen ever.

blackguy32 posted:

I never realized Rise of the Robots was popular enough to even warrant a novel. What a lovely fighting game. That being said, fighting games seem perfect to write stuff about considering what little backstory most of them have.

Rise of the Robots was a massive piece of poo poo and one of the games I got with the second hand snes I got for a birthday like 17 years ago or something. However I'm pretty sure the people making it thought it was going to a massive franchise and there was a hell of a lot of dumb story in the game that a novel doesn't surprise me. I sort of want to read it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread