Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

if steve ballmer came to me and granted me one wish, i would wish for him to commission and participate in a remake of the DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS remix video, except with the word DEVELOPERS replaced with MILLENNIALS, and to then spend over a billion dollars on buying ad time on TV and Youtube that consisted nothing of playing the MILLENNIALS MILLENNIALS MILLENNIALS MILLENIALS video

all in hopes of making everyone so sick of the word that it never gets used again

Lmao. Spamming people with "MILLENNIALS MILLENNIALS MILLENNIALS MILLENIALS" would be hilarious af.

yellow borders
Jan 7, 2010

http://steveballmernfrontofhisname.tumblr.com

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

yellow borders
Jan 7, 2010

Do you think there's any new pictures of Steve standing in front of his name with his new tenure at the Clippers?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

flakeloaf posted:

i wish i was a little bit ballmer

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Counterpoint: Steve Jobs is dead.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted: