Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the league this year
This poll is closed.
Celtic 9 18.75%
Aberdeen 7 14.58%
Hearts 2 4.17%
The Rangers 5 10.42%
Hibs are shite 25 52.08%
Total: 48 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Aberdeen are poo poo as well imo

So bad yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Abdeeen been shocking. So nervy.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Phwoar

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Sharts

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

duckmaster posted:

Had a dream last night that Aberdeen will beat Celtic 8-4 on Friday so get that on your coupons.
I had this dream also but for the final my friend

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Disappointed that Aberdeen didn't beat Celtic even once this season. Especially disappointing because I think Deek has done a great job with the resources at his disposal and the squad is overall pretty solid and balanced. Just impossible to compete with the sort of players Celtic are able to attract and the depth of their squad even if they aren't exactly world class.

Oh well - better Celtic than Rangers.

Chas McGill fucked around with this message at 00:32 on May 22, 2017

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
lol

Ryan "I want to play in big european games" Jack, you loving melt

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
amazing hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Guy at work is a massive Rangers fan...went over to watch the match and everything. Printed out heaps of Progres logos, flags etc and stuck them to his monitors. #banter

• Locked thread