Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues

Sam Dice leaned forward so that his body was closer to my body. I could see him pretty well at this distance, now. I began to enjoy his nice hair and good smile. He said, "I want to hold hands with you, in a way that tells the others around us we're serious boyfriend-and-girlfriend style." I could smell him, which was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

We began to do things in a kissing-type way. His hands got up against some parts of my body, and my hands touched parts of his body, too. As well as being nice and having a good colour, his hair felt nice. My fingers got a good sensation when they touched the hair that Sam Dice had. It was yellow-coloured. I also touched his coat.

Android Blues

After we had got done kissing, Sam took me up over the city in his helicopter. It was the city that we lived in, but from above, it was small, even though down there it was big. That was also the way that I felt about Sam. Inside my heart, he was big, but if I had been far above him in a helicopter or aeroplane, he would have looked small, like the city.

Sam was from the city. He had been born there and gone to school. He'd finished learning at the school, and become a man who trades money to make more money. He was really good at it. Because of the wind, Sam Dice's coat and yellow-coloured hair were flapping everywhere.

I realised that the fact that they were flapping around was like the fact that the city was small, and that he was from the city, somehow. They were all similar facts that grouped together to tell me something more about how Sam Dice was and the kind of guy he was. What I mean to say is, if you read them all together, one after the other, you could compare them in your head, and see how they were similar, and then get an idea of how those things related to the type of person Sam Dice was. Is any of this getting through?

Android Blues

The mean duke shoved me into the wall. He said with his mouth near my ear, "now you are mine, my proud beauty." The duke's name was Duke of Canterbury. I liked that all this was happening, even though I didn't like it, also. The fact that I had both feelings was confusing. It was romantic, too, though. The duke had red hair and green eyes. I liked his green eyes, even though I could see that they were mean eyes like a scary dog's. I wondered if I could make him less scary by being his girlfriend. Probably, I thought, and nodded.

Android Blues

The powerful vampire, who was a man and a vampire, kissed my arm with his pointy teeth. A vampire was a type of person who drank blood instead of water, and didn't eat food. I don't need to tell you because it speaks for itself, but the idea of someone like that is really exciting and fun. It was much better in every way than being kissed on the arm by someone who eats food and drinks water.

Anyway, to go back to how the vampire was kissing my arm with his pointy teeth, which he had just done, I can tell you that it felt nice and a little scary at the same time. It was like riding on a rollercoaster. By that, I mean it was scary, but I knew that I was really safe. I knew I was safe because this vampire was nice. The fact that he was nice while other vampires were often quite mean made him extra good. He must have had to try hard to be nice. He didn't drink any of my blood.

"Do you want to drink some of my blood?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said, nicely.

Android Blues

I went to work at my job where my friend Becky lived.

"Hi, Becky," I said to Becky.

"Hi, girlfriend," said Becky back to me. I'm not gay, so the way Becky said girlfriend there meant just "friend". If I was gay, it might have meant that we were in love. It's PG to say all this, I think? Anyway. Becky asked me if I'd bought any new shoes yesterday or last week. I said, "yes," and showed them to her. She was pleased with seeing the shoes. We went back to work at the fashion factory.

Android Blues

A man named Gabriel Tornfield came in to the room. I was at the desk which I sat behind while I was working. My computer was there, and on the screen, I did an internet search for Gabriel Tornfield. It turned out he was rich. "Hello," said the man, "I'm here, rich, and I'm Gabriel Tornfield."

Android Blues

Pretty soon, I would be in love with Gabriel Tornfield. I'm saying this as I write the story, just so you don't get confused - I didn't know then. Now we are in love, so I know. Sorry to spoil it.

City of Glompton

lol @ all of these

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

lol @ all of these

ty manifisto

alnilam

50 different kinds of the color grey:

"Do you like to be hurt?" Vincent asked with one of his eyebrows raised higher than the other. It was handsome. "Do you like to be told what to do? I like to tell people what to do and to cause people pain, but in a fun way. That is, they want me to hurt them and tell them what to do, because they enjoy things that way."

"Hurt?" I asked. I was confused about what he said, but also I liked the way it sounded. The fact that I liked it confused me even more.

"It's like punishment, but where you want the punishment," he explained. He moved closer to me until I was stuck between him and the wall. To me it felt safe and nice to be that way.

"Punishment..." I said. "Like when my mom tells me what to do, and then I don't do it, and she spanks me?"

He said, "Similar, but you want me to do it, because you think I'm pretty and you're my girlfriend. It's a nice kind of punishment."

I was confused. At that time, Vincent looked very strong and powerful to me. I wanted to say yes, because I thought he was very handsome and nice and I wanted to be his girlfriend, and it sounded pretty nice, to be told what to do by him. But I also wanted to say no, because being punished is bad. Then I thought, maybe sometimes being punished can be good and fun, when it's not coming from your mom, but when it's coming from your boyfriend, and you want him to do it.

"Okay, Vincent," I said, "if I can be your girlfriend, you can tell me what to do and you can punish me in a nice way."

ty manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

City of Glompton posted:

lol @ all of these

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

Sam Dice leaned forward so that his body was closer to my body. I could see him pretty well at this distance, now. I began to enjoy his nice hair and good smile. He said, "I want to hold hands with you, in a way that tells the others around us we're serious boyfriend-and-girlfriend style." I could smell him, which was good.

FactsAreUseless

He touched her. He touched her. He touched her. He touched her. He touched her. He touched her. He touched her. He touched her. She was touched.

FactsAreUseless

"I am the billionaire sheik," he said.

"Ah, from the title of the book," she said.

"Yes," he said.

FactsAreUseless

Here are the things about the romance:

1. It was good.
2. He was rich, and she worked at a magazine, or similar.
3. There was a horse once.

FactsAreUseless

She touched his hardness. It was hard in her hand.

"You're hard," she whispered shoutily.

"It's because of your..." he looked at his script. "Ivory, uh, towering neck."

"Boffo!" she shrieked as he entered her clumsily.

google THIS

"But how could I be pregnant?" I stammered. "I haven't even, uh, done what is physically necessary to become pregnant, recently."

"I know," said Steven. His blue eyes were kind, but in a way that made me think that he could be really unkind, if he felt like it. "I know that you have not done the thing that would normally be required to make you pregnant, a thing that, though very mysterious, isn't all that interesting, and children should ask their parents about it, but maybe not until they are nine or ten, if not even older. I am a scientist. I made you pregnant with science."

His words made me furious, although a part of me also wished that he could be my boyfriend. But mostly furious.

"How could you do such a thing?" I demanded. "This is the same as if you had touched certain parts of my body in a way that made me feel very uncomfortable, a way that children should definitely tell their parents about even if that person tells them not to!"

"I don't feel that it was the same thing at all," said Steven, "though it certainly was not a very good thing to do. But I didn't do it because I wanted to. Some bad people made me do it."

A mixture of emotions passed through me, anger, fear, sadness, and still strangely happy that I was pregnant, that Steven had come into my life, and I very much wanted to go on a date with him, even though I was still angry at him for making me pregnant outside of a loving Godly marriage without using the usual means that, despite not being all that interesting, I would have liked to go through at least, for my trouble. Maybe even with Steven. But I blushed at the thought and resolved not to dwell on it anymore lest we lose our PG rating.

There was a sound from a floor above us. "We have to go," said Steven. "The bad people are coming, and if they find us and learn what I've told you we will both be touched in uncomfortable ways."

"I don't know if I can trust you," I said.

"You have no choice in this case, I'm afraid," he sighed. "Because our lives are in danger, you will have to trust me in a way that no child should ever trust an adult that makes them feel uncomfortable in anything resembling the way that I've made you feel uncomfortable, and pregnant. But this is a work of fiction with extraordinary circumstances that are extremely unlikely to occur in real life, so you must make one single exception to that rule."

"Very well," I said. "I will trust you, for now, but only for the reasons you said."

Steven nodded, seeming guilty but also slightly not, for what he had done, because maybe he liked me in the same strange way that I liked him. "We must hurry. There is a bus stop nearby that can take us away from the bad people, but it is a few blocks away, and with several crosswalks in between, and we will need to wait for the signal at each one and look both ways before crossing, for safety."

FactsAreUseless

"Wait!" she cried. "Before I lose you again, at least tell me your name!"

He turned back to her, his hairless chest waving in the wind. He said a single word, a word which echoed through her heart for generations.

"Storb."

FutonForensic

Dolores Haze was a little younger than I was, but not that much younger. It was definitely okay for us to be together, and everyone approved of it, especially our parents and the police, whom we would always call first if we were ever in any danger.

FactsAreUseless

Her boyfriend was the President. She called him James President, because they were close in a sexual way that let them speak to each other with familiarity. The kind of familiarity one has with family, or pets, or a cool English teacher who wants you to call him Doug. She liked to kiss James President in the President plane, the Air Force. He liked to kiss her there as well. It was in the newspaper.

FactsAreUseless

Because they were astronauts, they held hands on the moon. It was cold there, but she felt warm, because of how his body didn't have hair on it. It was okay to hold hands in space because she killed his wife. He liked to kiss her where the pee came out. She liked how he smiled with his jaw/teeth.

Android Blues

FactsAreUseless posted:

Here are the things about the romance:

1. It was good.
2. He was rich, and she worked at a magazine, or similar.
3. There was a horse once.

google THIS posted:

"But how could I be pregnant?" I stammered. "I haven't even, uh, done what is physically necessary to become pregnant, recently."

"I know," said Steven. His blue eyes were kind, but in a way that made me think that he could be really unkind, if he felt like it. "I know that you have not done the thing that would normally be required to make you pregnant, a thing that, though very mysterious, isn't all that interesting, and children should ask their parents about it, but maybe not until they are nine or ten, if not even older. I am a scientist. I made you pregnant with science."

His words made me furious, although a part of me also wished that he could be my boyfriend. But mostly furious.

"How could you do such a thing?" I demanded. "This is the same as if you had touched certain parts of my body in a way that made me feel very uncomfortable, a way that children should definitely tell their parents about even if that person tells them not to!"

"I don't feel that it was the same thing at all," said Steven, "though it certainly was not a very good thing to do. But I didn't do it because I wanted to. Some bad people made me do it."

A mixture of emotions passed through me, anger, fear, sadness, and still strangely happy that I was pregnant, that Steven had come into my life, and I very much wanted to go on a date with him, even though I was still angry at him for making me pregnant outside of a loving Godly marriage without using the usual means that, despite not being all that interesting, I would have liked to go through at least, for my trouble. Maybe even with Steven. But I blushed at the thought and resolved not to dwell on it anymore lest we lose our PG rating.

There was a sound from a floor above us. "We have to go," said Steven. "The bad people are coming, and if they find us and learn what I've told you we will both be touched in uncomfortable ways."

"I don't know if I can trust you," I said.

"You have no choice in this case, I'm afraid," he sighed. "Because our lives are in danger, you will have to trust me in a way that no child should ever trust an adult that makes them feel uncomfortable in anything resembling the way that I've made you feel uncomfortable, and pregnant. But this is a work of fiction with extraordinary circumstances that are extremely unlikely to occur in real life, so you must make one single exception to that rule."

"Very well," I said. "I will trust you, for now, but only for the reasons you said."

Steven nodded, seeming guilty but also slightly not, for what he had done, because maybe he liked me in the same strange way that I liked him. "We must hurry. There is a bus stop nearby that can take us away from the bad people, but it is a few blocks away, and with several crosswalks in between, and we will need to wait for the signal at each one and look both ways before crossing, for safety."

FutonForensic posted:

Dolores Haze was a little younger than I was, but not that much younger. It was definitely okay for us to be together, and everyone approved of it, especially our parents and the police, whom we would always call first if we were ever in any danger.

FactsAreUseless

He held her in all the parts of his strong arms: the hands, the wrists, the biceps, the triceratops and the shoulders. They were naked, but it was a context where that's okay [See Appendix C]. She rotated gently. She looked into his eyes, which were the normal color.

"Have you heard Lamb of God?" he said.

"Um," she said.

"What about Cradle of Filth?"

Android Blues

I did some hard-hitting journalism on Marcus Smithsonian. Was he rich? I typed that into the computer. Just how rich was he? I found that out soon, too. The verdict was that he had a lot more money than me, or any of my friends. Wow! I thought, and began to count out in my palm and on my fingers how much money I had. The verdict was double in: Marcus Smithsonian had a lot more money than I had fingers. If anything, that made me even more romancy. [Ed: See me. You can't just sub out the words like this. Change it.]

FactsAreUseless

She was a woman between 18 and 30. Maybe 35 if that's our target demographic. She did fashion, maybe, or interior design. A white job. She was definitely white. She had some money, but not as much money as he did. He had a lot of money. He didn't have to be white, but he couldn't be black. He could be Hispanic, if he was from Spain, but not from Mexico. He could be from the Middle East, but not a Muslim. He had a boat.

google THIS

FactsAreUseless posted:

She was a woman between 18 and 30. Maybe 35 if that's our target demographic. She did fashion, maybe, or interior design. A white job. She was definitely white. She had some money, but not as much money as he did. He had a lot of money. He didn't have to be white, but he couldn't be black. He could be Hispanic, if he was from Spain, but not from Mexico. He could be from the Middle East, but not a Muslim. He had a boat.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

Her boyfriend was the President. She called him James President, because they were close in a sexual way that let them speak to each other with familiarity. The kind of familiarity one has with family, or pets, or a cool English teacher who wants you to call him Doug. She liked to kiss James President in the President plane, the Air Force. He liked to kiss her there as well. It was in the newspaper.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Jack Nance was handsome. He looked like the the guy on the cover of the book. The guy on the horse. The other guy on the cover is Travis. Travis wanted to hold hands with Jack from the moment he saw him. Nobody in this book is named Bradley James. That is the name of the author.

----------------

FutonForensic

Tyler put me on the bed. He did this gently. "Jeepers!" I said, "What are you going to do to me, guy?"

He smirked (like the "Smirk" emoji) and murmured, "First, we are going to eat pizza and play Mariokart, then I am going to kiss your brains out."

Scaly Haylie

just gonna leave some inspiration here.

FactsAreUseless

[The following is an excerpt from the 1979 erotic masterpiece The Seven Nights Of Elizabella Spongecake, by Harriet Smythe-Smythe]

He kissed her, softly, feeling vulnerable in his nakedness. He'd never felt this way around a woman before. As she took him in her hand, his usual bravado vanished. He hardened, twitching and throbbing, as her tongue entered his mouth.

"I want you to rail me," she said. "Ram it right up my butt. Just whammo, slam bam swavoosh! I mean really just give it to me loving-style."

His face flushed as she moved closer to him.

"I'm going to take you to pound town," he said. "Here comes the gently caress truck, one-way ticket to getting sca-roo-hoo-hooed!"

She lay down on the bed, opening herself to him. He lay on top of her, on the edge of a moment of incredible tension.

"Pow! Pow! Pow! Do it to me, you big ol' stud machine," she whispered softly, her voice trembling. "Shoot the gooey stuff up there!"

They both gasped as he entered her, her sex enveloping him, shared pleasure radiating through their bodies. He built up a slow and steady rhythm.

"Awww yeaaaah it's the midnight train to Vageorgia, and I'm Gladys Screw-ya-right!" he said, looking her deep in the eyes, hand cradling her face. "Here comes the splooge!"

He splooged up in her with a shudder, the splooge spraying all over the place, her eyes closed tight in ecstasy.

google THIS

See Jane. Jane likes Dick. See Dick. Dick likes Jane, but he is caught between his social responsibilities as an aristocrat in Victorian England, his yearning to break from the oppressive mold of the socioeconomic caste system that oppresses the wealthy and the poor alike, and his tempestuous desire for a mere scullery maid who spent time as a lady of the streets during the most desperate months of her teen years, the scandal of which could sully Dick's family name for generations to come. See Spot. Spot can run.

FactsAreUseless

See Jane. Jane likes dick, and she'll do whatever it takes to get it! (72 minutes, $12.99 On-Demand, order now)

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
You are Susie Firstbase, an 18 year old High School student. You are in your bedroom, wearing pajamas. You are doing your math homework. You sigh and close your textbook. "I'm sighing because math is so boring," you think.

There are two guys who like you. One is named Greg and he is a football player. The other is named Casey. He wears a leather jacket.

Instead of thinking about math, you begin to daydream about the two boys. "I am thinking about Greg. Now I am thinking about Casey" you think. "I am thinking about Greg taking me to the dance in his football uniform. Now I am thinking about Casey taking me to the dance in his leather jacket."

The dance is on Friday. Today is Wednesday. The dance is in two days.

Your phone begins to ring. It might be Greg or it might be Casey calling you.

TO ANSWER THE PHONE, TURN TO PAGE 2
TO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE, DO NOT TURN THE PAGE

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The phone rings. When you pick it up, a good voice talks to you. It says "This is Greg." You can't see Greg. His voice is in your ear, but Greg is somewhere else. You can remember Greg, though.

Remembering is like seeing, except you use your mind instead of your eyes, and you can only see the past. You remember seeing Greg yesterday. Greg was playing football. You remember that Greg is big and strong and has blond hair. You think "Greg is handsome."

"Hi Greg," you say. Your heart beats fast because you are excited. Greg is one of the two boys that likes you.

"Susie," says Greg, in a good voice. "I was wondering if you would like to go to the dance with me. We could stand close to each other at the dance. You should go to the dance with me instead of Casey."

TO REMEMBER WHO CASEY IS, TURN TO PAGE 1
TO GIVE GREG YOUR ANSWER, TURN TO PAGE 3
TO THINK ABOUT IT SOME MORE, DO NOT TURN THE PAGE

----------------

FreshCutFries

He gently stroked her neck with the lips on his face, but she pushed him away from her neck. "No. We can't. I'm a greenpeace activist, and you're an ivory merchant. This is forbidden."

FreshCutFries

He gently stroked her neck with the lips on his face, but she pushed him away from her neck. "No. We can't. I'm a fireman's wife, and you're a fireman, but not the fireman who I am married to, as the wife of a fireman. This is forbidden."

FreshCutFries

He gently stroked her neck with the lips on his face, but she pushed him away from her neck. "No. We can't. I'm a by-the-books cop with a good family, and you're a maverick cop with questionable morality but good at getting the job done. This is forbidden."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

He gently stroked her neck with the lips on his face, but she pushed him away from her neck. "No. We can't. I'm a space empress from the Antigan dimension, fourth quadrant, and you're a space prince from the Antigan dimension, second quadrant. This is forbidden."

• Locked thread