Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

City of Glompton posted:

lol @ all of these

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
On a beach at a resort somewhere in the world a young very attractive woman walked on the sand. She was a very hot young lady. She was so hot it wasn't really funny. She was hotter than a summer day when it's like, I dunno- 94? Yeah. She was at least as hot as a 94 degree day in the summertime. But not one of those muggy, humid days where you can't get comfortable no matter where the shade is, even if the shade was let's say for example where Pete right now was sitting. Before I forget, Pete is the gardener for the resort that the other person in this PG romance novel was walking on the beach just a few short sentences ago, remember?

Pete could easily see the hotness of the woman on the beach, the woman who's beauty compares to a hot (but not humid) summer day. Pete was consumed by the fires of her hotness, and soon burst into flames. Now-on-fire Pete couldn't take it anymore and had to hold this amazingly hot woman in his arms and, ablaze now with his lust, rose up out of the shadows of the shade in which he was seeking to cool off from what was otherwise just a hot day and began walking toward her. The woman, suddenly greeted with the horrifying visage of a man consumed utterly by flames and was even now reaching out for her could feel the beginnings of a fainting spell showing up at her place. She understandably couldn't take it anymore and fainted. Pete burst into a fiery explosion and was no more. Other people at the same beach didn't do anything to save Pete because let's face it folks, it weasn't their problem and where the hell was the waiter with that drink?

THE END (thank God)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread