Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues

Sam Dice leaned forward so that his body was closer to my body. I could see him pretty well at this distance, now. I began to enjoy his nice hair and good smile. He said, "I want to hold hands with you, in a way that tells the others around us we're serious boyfriend-and-girlfriend style." I could smell him, which was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

We began to do things in a kissing-type way. His hands got up against some parts of my body, and my hands touched parts of his body, too. As well as being nice and having a good colour, his hair felt nice. My fingers got a good sensation when they touched the hair that Sam Dice had. It was yellow-coloured. I also touched his coat.

Android Blues

After we had got done kissing, Sam took me up over the city in his helicopter. It was the city that we lived in, but from above, it was small, even though down there it was big. That was also the way that I felt about Sam. Inside my heart, he was big, but if I had been far above him in a helicopter or aeroplane, he would have looked small, like the city.

Sam was from the city. He had been born there and gone to school. He'd finished learning at the school, and become a man who trades money to make more money. He was really good at it. Because of the wind, Sam Dice's coat and yellow-coloured hair were flapping everywhere.

I realised that the fact that they were flapping around was like the fact that the city was small, and that he was from the city, somehow. They were all similar facts that grouped together to tell me something more about how Sam Dice was and the kind of guy he was. What I mean to say is, if you read them all together, one after the other, you could compare them in your head, and see how they were similar, and then get an idea of how those things related to the type of person Sam Dice was. Is any of this getting through?

Android Blues

The mean duke shoved me into the wall. He said with his mouth near my ear, "now you are mine, my proud beauty." The duke's name was Duke of Canterbury. I liked that all this was happening, even though I didn't like it, also. The fact that I had both feelings was confusing. It was romantic, too, though. The duke had red hair and green eyes. I liked his green eyes, even though I could see that they were mean eyes like a scary dog's. I wondered if I could make him less scary by being his girlfriend. Probably, I thought, and nodded.

Android Blues

The powerful vampire, who was a man and a vampire, kissed my arm with his pointy teeth. A vampire was a type of person who drank blood instead of water, and didn't eat food. I don't need to tell you because it speaks for itself, but the idea of someone like that is really exciting and fun. It was much better in every way than being kissed on the arm by someone who eats food and drinks water.

Anyway, to go back to how the vampire was kissing my arm with his pointy teeth, which he had just done, I can tell you that it felt nice and a little scary at the same time. It was like riding on a rollercoaster. By that, I mean it was scary, but I knew that I was really safe. I knew I was safe because this vampire was nice. The fact that he was nice while other vampires were often quite mean made him extra good. He must have had to try hard to be nice. He didn't drink any of my blood.

"Do you want to drink some of my blood?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said, nicely.

Android Blues

I went to work at my job where my friend Becky lived.

"Hi, Becky," I said to Becky.

"Hi, girlfriend," said Becky back to me. I'm not gay, so the way Becky said girlfriend there meant just "friend". If I was gay, it might have meant that we were in love. It's PG to say all this, I think? Anyway. Becky asked me if I'd bought any new shoes yesterday or last week. I said, "yes," and showed them to her. She was pleased with seeing the shoes. We went back to work at the fashion factory.

Android Blues

A man named Gabriel Tornfield came in to the room. I was at the desk which I sat behind while I was working. My computer was there, and on the screen, I did an internet search for Gabriel Tornfield. It turned out he was rich. "Hello," said the man, "I'm here, rich, and I'm Gabriel Tornfield."

Android Blues

Pretty soon, I would be in love with Gabriel Tornfield. I'm saying this as I write the story, just so you don't get confused - I didn't know then. Now we are in love, so I know. Sorry to spoil it.

Android Blues

FactsAreUseless posted:

Here are the things about the romance:

1. It was good.
2. He was rich, and she worked at a magazine, or similar.
3. There was a horse once.

google THIS posted:

"But how could I be pregnant?" I stammered. "I haven't even, uh, done what is physically necessary to become pregnant, recently."

"I know," said Steven. His blue eyes were kind, but in a way that made me think that he could be really unkind, if he felt like it. "I know that you have not done the thing that would normally be required to make you pregnant, a thing that, though very mysterious, isn't all that interesting, and children should ask their parents about it, but maybe not until they are nine or ten, if not even older. I am a scientist. I made you pregnant with science."

His words made me furious, although a part of me also wished that he could be my boyfriend. But mostly furious.

"How could you do such a thing?" I demanded. "This is the same as if you had touched certain parts of my body in a way that made me feel very uncomfortable, a way that children should definitely tell their parents about even if that person tells them not to!"

"I don't feel that it was the same thing at all," said Steven, "though it certainly was not a very good thing to do. But I didn't do it because I wanted to. Some bad people made me do it."

A mixture of emotions passed through me, anger, fear, sadness, and still strangely happy that I was pregnant, that Steven had come into my life, and I very much wanted to go on a date with him, even though I was still angry at him for making me pregnant outside of a loving Godly marriage without using the usual means that, despite not being all that interesting, I would have liked to go through at least, for my trouble. Maybe even with Steven. But I blushed at the thought and resolved not to dwell on it anymore lest we lose our PG rating.

There was a sound from a floor above us. "We have to go," said Steven. "The bad people are coming, and if they find us and learn what I've told you we will both be touched in uncomfortable ways."

"I don't know if I can trust you," I said.

"You have no choice in this case, I'm afraid," he sighed. "Because our lives are in danger, you will have to trust me in a way that no child should ever trust an adult that makes them feel uncomfortable in anything resembling the way that I've made you feel uncomfortable, and pregnant. But this is a work of fiction with extraordinary circumstances that are extremely unlikely to occur in real life, so you must make one single exception to that rule."

"Very well," I said. "I will trust you, for now, but only for the reasons you said."

Steven nodded, seeming guilty but also slightly not, for what he had done, because maybe he liked me in the same strange way that I liked him. "We must hurry. There is a bus stop nearby that can take us away from the bad people, but it is a few blocks away, and with several crosswalks in between, and we will need to wait for the signal at each one and look both ways before crossing, for safety."

FutonForensic posted:

Dolores Haze was a little younger than I was, but not that much younger. It was definitely okay for us to be together, and everyone approved of it, especially our parents and the police, whom we would always call first if we were ever in any danger.

Android Blues

I did some hard-hitting journalism on Marcus Smithsonian. Was he rich? I typed that into the computer. Just how rich was he? I found that out soon, too. The verdict was that he had a lot more money than me, or any of my friends. Wow! I thought, and began to count out in my palm and on my fingers how much money I had. The verdict was double in: Marcus Smithsonian had a lot more money than I had fingers. If anything, that made me even more romancy. [Ed: See me. You can't just sub out the words like this. Change it.]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

misty mountaintop posted:

The phone rings. When you pick it up, a good voice talks to you. It says "This is Greg." You can't see Greg. His voice is in your ear, but Greg is somewhere else. You can remember Greg, though.

Remembering is like seeing, except you use your mind instead of your eyes, and you can only see the past. You remember seeing Greg yesterday. Greg was playing football. You remember that Greg is big and strong and has blond hair. You think "Greg is handsome."

"Hi Greg," you say. Your heart beats fast because you are excited. Greg is one of the two boys that likes you.

"Susie," says Greg, in a good voice. "I was wondering if you would like to go to the dance with me. We could stand close to each other at the dance. You should go to the dance with me instead of Casey."

TO REMEMBER WHO CASEY IS, TURN TO PAGE 1
TO GIVE GREG YOUR ANSWER, TURN TO PAGE 3
TO THINK ABOUT IT SOME MORE, DO NOT TURN THE PAGE

FutonForensic posted:

Tyler put me on the bed. He did this gently. "Jeepers!" I said, "What are you going to do to me, guy?"

He smirked (like the "Smirk" emoji) and murmured, "First, we are going to eat pizza and play Mariokart, then I am going to kiss your brains out."

• Locked thread