Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

He touched her. He touched her. He touched her. He touched her. He touched her. He touched her. He touched her. He touched her. She was touched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

"I am the billionaire sheik," he said.

"Ah, from the title of the book," she said.

"Yes," he said.

FactsAreUseless

Here are the things about the romance:

1. It was good.
2. He was rich, and she worked at a magazine, or similar.
3. There was a horse once.

FactsAreUseless

She touched his hardness. It was hard in her hand.

"You're hard," she whispered shoutily.

"It's because of your..." he looked at his script. "Ivory, uh, towering neck."

"Boffo!" she shrieked as he entered her clumsily.

FactsAreUseless

"Wait!" she cried. "Before I lose you again, at least tell me your name!"

He turned back to her, his hairless chest waving in the wind. He said a single word, a word which echoed through her heart for generations.

"Storb."

FactsAreUseless

Her boyfriend was the President. She called him James President, because they were close in a sexual way that let them speak to each other with familiarity. The kind of familiarity one has with family, or pets, or a cool English teacher who wants you to call him Doug. She liked to kiss James President in the President plane, the Air Force. He liked to kiss her there as well. It was in the newspaper.

FactsAreUseless

Because they were astronauts, they held hands on the moon. It was cold there, but she felt warm, because of how his body didn't have hair on it. It was okay to hold hands in space because she killed his wife. He liked to kiss her where the pee came out. She liked how he smiled with his jaw/teeth.

FactsAreUseless

He held her in all the parts of his strong arms: the hands, the wrists, the biceps, the triceratops and the shoulders. They were naked, but it was a context where that's okay [See Appendix C]. She rotated gently. She looked into his eyes, which were the normal color.

"Have you heard Lamb of God?" he said.

"Um," she said.

"What about Cradle of Filth?"

FactsAreUseless

She was a woman between 18 and 30. Maybe 35 if that's our target demographic. She did fashion, maybe, or interior design. A white job. She was definitely white. She had some money, but not as much money as he did. He had a lot of money. He didn't have to be white, but he couldn't be black. He could be Hispanic, if he was from Spain, but not from Mexico. He could be from the Middle East, but not a Muslim. He had a boat.

FactsAreUseless

[The following is an excerpt from the 1979 erotic masterpiece The Seven Nights Of Elizabella Spongecake, by Harriet Smythe-Smythe]

He kissed her, softly, feeling vulnerable in his nakedness. He'd never felt this way around a woman before. As she took him in her hand, his usual bravado vanished. He hardened, twitching and throbbing, as her tongue entered his mouth.

"I want you to rail me," she said. "Ram it right up my butt. Just whammo, slam bam swavoosh! I mean really just give it to me loving-style."

His face flushed as she moved closer to him.

"I'm going to take you to pound town," he said. "Here comes the gently caress truck, one-way ticket to getting sca-roo-hoo-hooed!"

She lay down on the bed, opening herself to him. He lay on top of her, on the edge of a moment of incredible tension.

"Pow! Pow! Pow! Do it to me, you big ol' stud machine," she whispered softly, her voice trembling. "Shoot the gooey stuff up there!"

They both gasped as he entered her, her sex enveloping him, shared pleasure radiating through their bodies. He built up a slow and steady rhythm.

"Awww yeaaaah it's the midnight train to Vageorgia, and I'm Gladys Screw-ya-right!" he said, looking her deep in the eyes, hand cradling her face. "Here comes the splooge!"

He splooged up in her with a shudder, the splooge spraying all over the place, her eyes closed tight in ecstasy.

FactsAreUseless

See Jane. Jane likes dick, and she'll do whatever it takes to get it! (72 minutes, $12.99 On-Demand, order now)

FactsAreUseless

His name was Bipedal Steve, and he was. She liked that about him, and she also liked being part of a mystery-solving knitting club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckula posted:

good thread bummpp
Abe, please goldmine.

edit: sorry, old habit

• Locked thread