Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"Hello Ann, I like you." Said Jeff to Ann.
Ann said to Jeff, "Hello Jeff, I also like you."
"What I said was true, but it was not true all the way. I like you very much." Said Jeff to Ann.
Ann, who was talking to Jeff, said, "I also like you very much. I like you so much that I want to be more than friends with you, which is called a girlfriend."
Jeff had a smile on his face, when he said to Ann, "That is also the feeling that I am feeling. I am also feeling happy that we are feeling the same feeling. It is good to be feeling these feelings. It is not bad to not be feeling these feelings, if you are feeling that you do not feel the same feeling that I am feeling."
Ann said to Jeff, "I know that it is not bad to have different feelings. Right now I do feel the same feelings. I will be your girlfriend. You will be my boyfriend. In one year it will be our one year anniversary, because today is the day we started being a girlfriend and boyfriend"

Troy said to himself, "ugh, there she goes again going for some jerk. I'm always so nice to her, but she won't touch my private areas the way I want to touch hers! I bet she touches the private areas of lots of other guys."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread