Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

FactsAreUseless posted:

[The following is an excerpt from the 1979 erotic masterpiece The Seven Nights Of Elizabella Spongecake, by Harriet Smythe-Smythe]

He kissed her, softly, feeling vulnerable in his nakedness. He'd never felt this way around a woman before. As she took him in her hand, his usual bravado vanished. He hardened, twitching and throbbing, as her tongue entered his mouth.

"I want you to rail me," she said. "Ram it right up my butt. Just whammo, slam bam swavoosh! I mean really just give it to me loving-style."

His face flushed as she moved closer to him.

"I'm going to take you to pound town," he said. "Here comes the gently caress truck, one-way ticket to getting sca-roo-hoo-hooed!"

She lay down on the bed, opening herself to him. He lay on top of her, on the edge of a moment of incredible tension.

"Pow! Pow! Pow! Do it to me, you big ol' stud machine," she whispered softly, her voice trembling. "Shoot the gooey stuff up there!"

They both gasped as he entered her, her sex enveloping him, shared pleasure radiating through their bodies. He built up a slow and steady rhythm.

"Awww yeaaaah it's the midnight train to Vageorgia, and I'm Gladys Screw-ya-right!" he said, looking her deep in the eyes, hand cradling her face. "Here comes the splooge!"

He splooged up in her with a shudder, the splooge spraying all over the place, her eyes closed tight in ecstasy.

For the love of all that is holy use NWS tags, think of the children!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread