Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

Sam Dice leaned forward so that his body was closer to my body. I could see him pretty well at this distance, now. I began to enjoy his nice hair and good smile. He said, "I want to hold hands with you, in a way that tells the others around us we're serious boyfriend-and-girlfriend style." I could smell him, which was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

Her boyfriend was the President. She called him James President, because they were close in a sexual way that let them speak to each other with familiarity. The kind of familiarity one has with family, or pets, or a cool English teacher who wants you to call him Doug. She liked to kiss James President in the President plane, the Air Force. He liked to kiss her there as well. It was in the newspaper.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Jack Nance was handsome. He looked like the the guy on the cover of the book. The guy on the horse. The other guy on the cover is Travis. Travis wanted to hold hands with Jack from the moment he saw him. Nobody in this book is named Bradley James. That is the name of the author.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
You are Susie Firstbase, an 18 year old High School student. You are in your bedroom, wearing pajamas. You are doing your math homework. You sigh and close your textbook. "I'm sighing because math is so boring," you think.

There are two guys who like you. One is named Greg and he is a football player. The other is named Casey. He wears a leather jacket.

Instead of thinking about math, you begin to daydream about the two boys. "I am thinking about Greg. Now I am thinking about Casey" you think. "I am thinking about Greg taking me to the dance in his football uniform. Now I am thinking about Casey taking me to the dance in his leather jacket."

The dance is on Friday. Today is Wednesday. The dance is in two days.

Your phone begins to ring. It might be Greg or it might be Casey calling you.

TO ANSWER THE PHONE, TURN TO PAGE 2
TO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE, DO NOT TURN THE PAGE

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The phone rings. When you pick it up, a good voice talks to you. It says "This is Greg." You can't see Greg. His voice is in your ear, but Greg is somewhere else. You can remember Greg, though.

Remembering is like seeing, except you use your mind instead of your eyes, and you can only see the past. You remember seeing Greg yesterday. Greg was playing football. You remember that Greg is big and strong and has blond hair. You think "Greg is handsome."

"Hi Greg," you say. Your heart beats fast because you are excited. Greg is one of the two boys that likes you.

"Susie," says Greg, in a good voice. "I was wondering if you would like to go to the dance with me. We could stand close to each other at the dance. You should go to the dance with me instead of Casey."

TO REMEMBER WHO CASEY IS, TURN TO PAGE 1
TO GIVE GREG YOUR ANSWER, TURN TO PAGE 3
TO THINK ABOUT IT SOME MORE, DO NOT TURN THE PAGE

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
You want to go to the dance with Greg, but you also want to go to the dance with Casey. Casey has a leather jacket. "I want to go the dance with Greg and Casey!" you think.

You do not want to go to the dance with Greg and Casey at the same time. You want to go to two dances. One of the dances will be with Greg. The other dance will be with Casey. You want both of those dances to be on Friday night, at the same time. Your head begins hurting. "This is hurting my head," you think.

"Greg, my head is hurting," you tell the phone. Greg will hear your voice because he is listening on his phone, and the phone will say your voice to him. "My head is hurting so I can't answer your question right now. It is hurting because..." you look at your bedroom. There is a math book in your bedroom, from when you were doing your math homework. "My head is hurting because of the math homework I was doing."

"Math homework is boring," says Greg. This makes you like Greg more, because he understands about math homework being boring. "I like Greg more now. But Casey might also think math homework is boring," you think.

"I will tell you whether I will go to the dance with you tomorrow at school." Casey will be at school tomorrow. Casey is a student at the school, not a teacher.

Greg's voice sounds like :( "Oh, okay" Greg's voice says. His voice changes because now he is thinking of happy things. "Tomorrow I will wear good clothes and smell nice. You will want to go to the dance with me more."

You say goodbye to Greg's voice.

TO GO TO SLEEP, WHICH WILL MAKE IT TOMORROW WHEN YOU ARE AT SCHOOL, TURN TO PAGE 4
TO LOOK AT THINGS IN YOUR ROOM THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY, LIKE YOUR POSTERS AND LAMP, DO NOT TURN THE PAGE

----------------

• Locked thread