Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I think it's an F30 BMW 3 series. Not many cars have a high reflector like that outside of the headlight housing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Psycho Donut Killer posted:

They didn't use the turn signals at all. They did drive up a curb and do some donuts on the grass and then do a burn out across the sidewalk and back down into the parking lot but we can't really tell if it was front wheel drive or rear wheel drive because it only records at 1 fps. I guess the police can get a track width by measuring if the marks. Students have to register their cars to get parking permits. We want to see if it matches up to a student car. But they could've just as easily used mom or dad's car.

or, if it is a 200, a rental, because nobody actually bought a chrysler 200.

I would think FWD donuts on grass would look quite a bit different than RWD donuts.

Either could be stolen WITH a macbook these days anyways.

• Locked thread