Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I guess now you have two types of fat jeans, op.

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

The White Dragon posted:

what is adpiocyte doubling

serious question, i realize i'm lowercase posting in gbs, but this thread is the only hit in the entire internet for searching that term

i think that posters fat fingers hit too many keys at once and u end up with nonsense words

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
wonder how many calories are dumped in a massive beer poo poo

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Cephalectomy posted:

lol @ the idea of walking and not having air conditioning is suffering. Truly GBS has enlightened me to the plight of normal human beings that do normal human being things.

normal human beings have air conditioning tho

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

client posted:

i got the genes where i want booze all the time but i guess also the genes where i dont get fat from drinking it.

life aint bad

:agreed:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Dreddout posted:

Is this the GBS hates fat people thread?

pro tip, it's not just gbs

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
fat people are gross that's my opinion and it's legit

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Carmant posted:

oh you guys are saying fat people should kill themselves.. thats really edgy, congratulations.

no there's no need to say it

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
that and when the pool half emptied after they managed to fall in

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

AugmentedVision posted:

Yeah my buddy's sister was bulimic -- not fat at all just body dysmorphia

She went to treatment and suddenly wouldn't shut the gently caress up about HAES? Like what the gently caress did they tell her at treatment and why was it "being fat is OK" and not "you're not fat, idiot"

I guess you're saying that's the proper thing to do but IDGI, why tell her being fat is OK instead of trying to fix her hosed perception

I'm guessing because fats won't continue to pay for "treatment" where someone tells them they are gross and can fix it with work but will pay for someone to tell them they are healthy and will go back and pay for the same speech over and over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

AugmentedVision posted:

She wasn't a delusional fat person though, she was a delusional normal person though? Do they not have separate treatment facilities/methods?

gently caress if I know

• Locked thread