Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit

extra stout posted:

some goon posted a story about a turkish? warlord who went insane banging 50 women at a time, unsatisfied by life, and demanded the fattest woman on earth be brought to him

she was like 150 kilos and this was only a few hundred years ago lol

ooh ooh i know this one. it was sultan ibrahim the mad

"The shops of jewellers and European merchants were pillaged to satisfy Ibrahim's whims and tastes of the moment. Ibrahim used to drench his beard, clothes and room hangings with perfumes, especially the exotic ambergris. He had a fetish for furs: his clothes, curtains and walls were all decorated with fur. His pillows were stuffed with it and he had a preference for making love on sable skins. Ibrahim collected books expressing the various ways of coition and he was said to have invented some new and previously unknown positions himself. Once, Ibrahim happened to see the private parts of a wild young cow and according to Cantemir, "he sent the shape of them in gold all over the Empire with orders to make enquiries whether a woman made in just that manner could be found for his lust". A woman fitting the description was found in Armenia and she was received into the harem. Her name was Sechir Para ("Sugar Cube") and she weighed around 150 kilograms. Ibrahim became madly infatuated with her."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gingrich
May 26, 2007

is this the new fat is beautiful thread?

gingrich
May 26, 2007

ah good i can shitpost in here then

gingrich
May 26, 2007

>when the desks are too small

http://webm.land/media/mLmK.webm

gingrich
May 26, 2007