Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Some people might have genetics that make their food absorption and storage systems more efficient. Some people also might have genetic predispositions for bigger and more insatiable appetites. No one has a genetic predisposition that forces their hands to shove food in their faces involuntarily until they are the size of a house.

Literally anyone can be thin if they want to be thin badly enough. Yes life isn't fair and It will be harder for some people, but at the end of the day it is absolutely nothing more than a question of willpower.

But at the end of the day, this discussion doesn't really matter too much either way. You can complain about how unfair life is all you want but it won't help you climb stairs any easier or put any more beautiful people in your bed with you at night.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Sep 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007

Sonofsilversign posted:

the brightest mind in his field the most lauded man in food engineering peers down his microscope in his billion dollar laboratory "finally after 40 years of research and testing it is finished" he whispers the sweat beading on his forehead as his tweezers ever so gently place the last grain of salt "finally my life's work is complete" he straightens his back stiff from decades of sugar balancing and announces to his enraptured colleges "i have created DORITOS® JACKED™ Spicy Street Taco flavor!" a single tear rolls down his face as the applause begins

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007

runupon cracker posted:

losing weight is easy, just eat less and move more

~somebody who believes abstinence-only education works too

burning more calories than I consume doesn't make me lose weight.

~somebody who believes their special snowflake body magically poofs fat into existence inside it thereby violating the 1st law of thermodynamics

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Sep 4, 2016

• Locked thread