Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"Guys, it sucks being skinny. I can eat anything i want and not gain a thing. I tried eating more but I can only eat so much."

*Eats like a rabbit, gets stuffed and satisfied on an energy drink with a couple smokes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Fat is Beautiful.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

935 posted:

Can you imagine how awful those poor jews with the fat gene felt during the holocaust?

"It's GENETIC"
*eats 4,000 calories of cabbage soup a day*

And don't get me started on the plight of the starving Africans with the fat gene, such a sad situation :( To be literally starving to death and no one believes you

Sorry you had to learn it, but, a calorie isn't a calorie :shovel's another handful of dry roasted peanuts into mouth:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I can't finish a can of soda these days. I think I want it, I take like 6 sips, then the mostly full can just gets warm and flat.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Frosted Flake posted:

So is this thread considered fatphobic hatespeech in QCS?

A disturbance was felt a full 10 seconds before the post was made.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Mandator posted:

do people really think they won't lose weight if they eat 1500 calories a day? that's, like, all you gotta do. maybe you have some gene that makes this "feel" impossible, i'll give u that

is anyone disputing this? if so, splain urself

Secret Eaters. Most episodes are on youtube.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Quote-Unquote posted:

I really hate the term 'processed food' because it is meaningless

100% Organic.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Nature punishes you for missing 1 meal by sucking out all your muscles and leaving behind that sweet, sweet, blubber. The best way to survive famine is to reduce you to a ball of butter that can't do anything except lay there and pray food falls into your mouth before predators find you.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Carmant posted:

They just want ppl like goons to stop being weird and trashing fat people at every opportunity

We had the one thread, but there was an unusually large amount of people bitching about it in the "I don't like a thing" forum. So the thread got stamped out, but it tried coming back.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I always despised the HAES-like defense of pointing to super models; the kind that look actually sick which most guys aren't all that into. I'm afraid that gold standard for "Oh yeah?! WELL SKINNY IS BAD TOO!!" might be having an effect that causes people to see those that aren't carrying a spare tire or love handles to be "underweight" and needing to eat more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

I dunno about "bikini girl" (ffs she's quite literally token hot chick), but those other two irritate my nerd rear end because those women are supposed to be in top shape thanks to training and fighting. Not from a sedentary life doing nothing but Internet stuff and eating whatever whenever you like.

:goonsay:

Oh and broccoli seems at its best roasted or steamed with soy sauce or something like that. gently caress cauliflower, though.

• Locked thread