Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Azuth0667 posted:

Can happen if your parents feed you the wrong things or too much as a kid too. You get adipocyte doubling then you'rehurting like that for the rest of your life.

what is adpiocyte doubling

serious question, i realize i'm lowercase posting in gbs, but this thread is the only hit in the entire internet for searching that term

Sonofsilversign posted:

nz has a 1/3 obesity rate so more or less equivalent to america i think? though we have alot of pacific islanders who legitimately do tend to be genetically fat so id generally give them a pass

pacific islanders are not genetically fat. we are genetically broad as barns, but that's all on bone structure and the most small-framed femboi twink hawaiian guy i know is as wide across as a fairly built white dude just from how his shoulders are shaped. obesity is pretty much 100% lifestyle-oriented in our population, tfw u sit on your veranda and pound heinekens all day.

alternatively, there's a lot of cultural pressure to eat way more than you should. seriously if you aren't stuffing yourself, a lot of hawaiians feel like maybe we did something wrong either to you personally or didn't put enough effort into getting everyone's favorite foods. i guess it was okay, historically speaking, when your spread at a social gathering consisted mostly of water, non-pastoral agrarian products including a particularly disgusting tuber, and then also once in a while fish and pork. not so okay when your menu includes coca cola, sweet tea, macaroni salad, orange chicken, fried rice, fried steak, and someone prob bought like fifty boxes of mcdonalds fries and dumped em in a fuckin pan. when not taking thirds or fourths is socially unacceptable, well. the people who are born into or later choose not to remove themselves from social circles where that pressure is there are doomed :shrug:

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Aug 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
we always knew you were adopted

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mandator posted:

Wrong thread. Oh well. That boy still hella thirsty.

after eating thirty hamburgers, who wouldn't be thirsty for a diet coke

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Frosted Flake posted:

Struggle makes you stronger. Discomfort makes you more resilient. Pain increases your endurance.

The love fat people have for comfort, more than anything is what makes them unlikable IMO.

hey i mean who doesn't love comfort, y'know? fight hard to win yourself an idyllic life

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Bullshit, if your salt/sugar/fat ratio changes, you just call it salt & vinegar or sour cream & onion.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Zzulu posted:

hoe do you only poop twice a week

i poopeevery day and theyre decently sized poops

, how can you carry around so much fecaal matter in your guts if you only popp twice a week

you might say he was... full of poo poo

:dukedog:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
the impossibly fat man sounds like an applewhite pitch for an episode of doctor who

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Zzulu posted:

if you dislike grilled vegetables youre a lesser person tbh

i dislike grilled vegetables but i like raw ones. maybe this is because people keep trying to grill carrots and broccoli instead of like eggplant or zucchini or tomatoes though

• Locked thread