Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

most likely gut microbiome more than genetics

loving pauly shore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I can get fat if I eat a bunch of food. I don't know if most people have this ability or not but its p cool.

same, im basically odo only it takes lots of salami and a few years

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

extra stout posted:

will all be loving diabetic at 30

was curious, this is actually less depressing than expected

http://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/statistics/age/fig2.htm

so about ~55, and no clear trend that it's getting younger. i have no loving idea how, given obesity trends. that doesnt seem so ba

http://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/statistics/incidence/fig3.htm

...oh. although looks like another global financial crisis would be in the interest of public health

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

But what about transfats?

all lipids are beautiful

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

scientifically proven. a fat person would mop up at the olympics if only they could manage to step up on the blocks first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

three options:

1. miscounted calories/overestimated exercise
2. all known biochemistry is wrong
3. body skipped over ketosis and went straight to fission

clearly the most likely option is

• Locked thread